7 | Night School

NIGHT SCHOOL

NIGHT SCHOOL

"Lock it! Lock it!" Scott told us frantically as we help onto the door, preventing the Alpha to get inside. Knowing that nothing, not even two betas, could hold the door.

"Does it look like we have a key!" I yelled back using all of my strength to close the door.

"Grab something!" Scott yelled.

"Like what?" Stiles says back.

"Anything!" I added in. Stiles then got up and looking at the skinny window. I stood up and saw what he was looking at. It was the wrench that he use to get inside the school.

"No." I said

"Yes."

"Stiles no don't." But he didn't listen to us. He open the door and stood behind it, looking around to see if he was clear. He then quickly got the wrench, but doing so. The Alpha came from behind Stiles's jeep and started to run towards him.

"Run! Stiles!" Scott says as he began to pound on the doors.

"Stiles!"

He quickly open the door and put the wrench in between the handles of the double doors. We look back at the skinny windows and there was no sign of the Alpha

"Where is it? Where did it go?!" Scott exclaimed fearfully. Stiles lifted up his flashlight in both side of the window trying to look for the Alpha before lifting it down. We step back at the double doors, looking at it.

"That won't hold. Will it?" I ask pointing at the "secure" wrench.

"Probably not."

All of the sudden we heard a loud howl and that was our cue to get the hell out of the halls and find somewhere to hide. We jetted off into the hallways and we open the first door we saw.

Immediately all three of us grab the desk until Stiles stop us.

"The door is not gonna keep it out." He stated.

"It's better than nothing." I said annoyed.

"It's your boss." He said towards Scott.

"What?" He said confuse.

"Deaton. The Alpha? Your boss!" My eyes widen, he's right it is his boss.

"He's right. Think about it, He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?" I told him annoyed that Scott was too against the fact that his boss was the Alpha.

"No." He didn't sound so sure about it.

"Yes. Murdering psycho werewolf."

"That can't be." He shots back at us.