11 | Formality

FORMALITY

FORMALITY

A lot has happened after our incident last night with Peter and Mellisa as we interrupted their "date." Scott and Stiles are in Scott's room trying to look for his phone while I am processing the information that was just given to me a few minutes ago.

Last night, Derek was going to kill Jackson and then Scott saved Jackson and then the hunters showed up and shot Scott and then Deaton saved him and now we're 100% the hunters took Derek and Scott's phone is missing and Peter showed up at the animal clinic wanting Scott.

And all this happen while I was sleeping, and I was hit with this information immediately as I woke up getting a bunch of calls and texts from Scott and Stiles so they could fill me in and telling me to them here.

Stiles decided to stop looking for the phone a while ago as he sat on his desk chair as we watch him hopelessly find his missing phone.

"Call it again." Scott said for he millionth time.

"It's not here. Okay so you lost your phone. Why don't you get another one." Stiles mentions.

"I can't afford a new one." Scott as we under his bed scrummaging through this books.

"And we can't do this alone." Scott said as he gestures me and him.

"He's right we have to find Derek." I added.

"Well, A, you're not alone and you guys have me. And B, didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sound pretty dead to me." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"The hunters are just using him to get to the Alpha." Scott told us. "There not going to kill him."

"Alright, so just let them do what they're planning," Stiles mentions as Scott went inside his closet and started to throw his clothes all over the place, making his room even more messier than it was before.

"They use Derek to get Peter, problem solved."

"Not if Peters going after Allison to find Derek!" Scott shouted at him. "I can't protect her on my own, meaning we need to find Derek first. Just help me you guys." He pleads to us.

Stiles raised his eyebrow, realization hitting him. "You know you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You know, when he was trying to kill you after you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?"

"I highly doubt Derek was going to kill anyone Stiles. And we can't just let him die, no matter what his intentions was." I said to him agreeing with Scott. Scott gave me a thankful look and Stiles groaned.

"Ugh, can't you guys at least think about letting him die. For me?" I grabbed a pillow from Scott's bed and through extra hard at him and he went flying off the chair.