8 | Lunatic

LUNATIC

LUNATIC

The full moon was approaching very soon and I have been off edge lately. With everything that is happening and my dad on my ass it's been really stressful. I have been short temper and I try really hard to control it but like I said it's very hard doing so. It was Sunday, and I have been catching up on a lot of homework.

During mid sentence of my English homework, I heard my cell phone ringing on my bed. I sigh and got up from my desk and look at the caller ID. It was Stiles, I click on the accept button and held the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Dude, you know she's just one girl... one girl." Stiles slurred our. Is he drunk?

"Stiles... hello?" I tried again. I think he butt dial me on accident. I was about to hang up but what he said next made me stop.

"I think you mean fish Stiles." Scott scoff out with no emotion.

"Fish? What are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls. I love them. I love... especially ones with long beautiful cherry long hair, dark brown eyes, 5'5..."

"You mean like Reese?" Scott said from the back.

"Yeah, exactly." Stiles gulp out laughing a little.

"How did you know I was talking about..." He then trialed off. Suddenly there was a knock on my door, I quickly hung up and put it back on my bed.

"Come In." I said loudly enough for my dad to hear. He then open the door and he was holding two mugs in his hands and I immediately knew what it was.

"Is that what I think it is?" I ask. He nodded his head and he handed me the delicious substance and I immediately drank the hot chocolate. Every Sunday, my dad would make me hot chocolate, but he's been drowning himself with work so we barley do it anymore.

"So I just called the mechanic, and they said that'll it take about a week to fix it so you're gonna have to drive the other car that's in the garage. The keys are in the drawer next to the oven. Well I have to go to work. Please stay out of trouble and lock the doors." He said sternly. I nodded my head. He then kiss the top of my head and left my room.

I sigh and got up from my bed, while holding the mug in my hands and look out the window. I look at the glowing moon upon the sky. I'm so not looking forward of the full moon tomorrow.
***