10 | Co-Captain

CO-CAPTAIN

CO-CAPTAIN

As we made it to the school, we immediately ran towards the locker rooms to find Scott sitting on the bench with just his towel below his waist and he look very dismay. I have a feeling Peter paid a visit to him.

"Dude, we have a huge problem!" Stiles exclaimed.

"Trust me... I know."
***
It was the next day and Allison drag Lydia and I into the woods. Lydia was having a hard time to keep up with us because she decided to wear heels.

"Allison - When you said you needed to stop for an errand before we went shopping - a five - mile hike in the woods was not what I was expecting." Lydia complain from behind and I let out a soft chuckle but she was right.

"Before I forget, I wanted to ask if you're okay with something. Jackson asked me to the winter formal." Allison ask from behind not turning around to see Lydia reaction. I furrow my eyes brows, Allison seem kinda off today. Earlier, I notice she had a big black duffle bag in her car and now she's carrying it into the woods.

"Did he?" Lydia said from behind. I didn't even have to see that she was jealous.

"Huh. But just as friends. But I just wanted to make sure you're okay with it." She said in a snarky attitude.

"Yeah. As long is just friends."

"Well, yeah, I mean - It's not like I would take him to a classroom during lacrosse practice to make out with him or anything." I immediately stop walking as she made that remark but she was still talking. Lydia stop next to me and gave me a confuse look.

"Allison-

She then stopped and she dropped her duffle bag and she open it. She got out a big cross bow with a few arrows with it and my eyes immediately widen. She then tuck the arrow in the slot then she aim at her target on the tree. She look at it for a few seconds before releasing it making it a bull eyes.

"What the hell was that?" Lydia ask in shock.

"I don't know?" She simply said.

"Well that was fun. Anymore lethal weapons you wanna try out?" I ask  sarcastically after she was finish with her whole target practice. I've been spending way too much time with Stiles.

All of the sudden I heard a crunch from a distance. Immediately making my super hearing heighten up at the sound. I'm assuming Allison heard it too when her head perk up.

"Hold this." Allison said to Lydia as she handed her cross bow to her. Lydia held it like it was a piece of trash.

"What? Why?" Lydia ask.

"Because I thought I heard something."

"So... what if you heard something?" Lydia ask not understanding.