4 | Abomination

ABOMINATION

ABOMINATION

"They're coming back, so we don't have much time." Deaton said slightly panicked as he began rushing. I furrowed my eye brows at his comment, who was coming?

Deaton went towards the cabinet and reach for some type of substance. He dab it with a cotton ball and began lightly rubbing it on Scott's stomach, where Derek clawed him at.

"What is that?" I asked curiously.

"Rubbing alcohol. You don't want it to get infected, do you? You will heal the same, just not as quickly, because of Derek." He began getting a new cotton ball and put some rubbing alcohol and went towards me.

"How did you-

He cuts me off my pointing at my back. I look behind my back and saw that there was a huge blood stain on my top. I slightly groan, this is going to be so hard to get off. I lifted up my top just enough for him to dab on the claw mark.

"Okay, how do you know all this? Actually, how - How do you know anything?" Scott asked as he lifted his shirt down.

"It's a longer story. What I can tell you, is that I know about your kind. Your kind? I can help. This. This is something different." He said while concentrating on my injury. He was addressing towards the dead body that had slashes all over their body. What a horrible way to die.

"Do, you know what did it?"

"No. But the Argents will. And this is the crucial part, they'll have a record or book. It'll have descriptions, histories, notations, of all the things that they've discovered." My eyes widen at his response. There's more different creatures out there. I thought werewolves existing was crazy but there's more than was type of species out there. That's just ludicrous.

"All the things? How many different creatures are there!"I exclaimed in shock. Once he was finish cleaning me up, he immediately bandage me up. On cue, the bell signaling that someone was inside perk up our ears. There was multiple of foot steps coming towards the back, Scott immediately grabbed my wrist and lead us inside the supply room.

"I'm starting to think I need to buy a more prominent "closed" sign." Deaton said sarcastically as the hunters made there way.

"Hello Alan." A familiar old voice said greeting Deaton. Our eyes widen in shock once we heard Gerard speaking. So it was officially true, he is a hunter.

"It's been awhile. Last time I heard, you were retiring."

"Last time I heard you followed a code of conduct." I almost scoff at his comment. But, Scott immediately put his hand on my mouth preventing me of doing so.