4 | Magic Bullet

MAGIC BULLET

MAGIC BULLET

"Goodnight Dad," I called out to him as I made my way towards my room. I quickly put on my pajamas and I put my hair in a messy bun. I am so tired. Plus it was really late because I stay up doing my homework that was due the next day. As I got in the covers, I started to douse off then all of the sudden I heard a wolf like howl. Immediately I perk up in my bed.

*****
"You could have told me Reese," It was the next day and Scott isn't exactly happy towards me. He is mad about the whole "I knew this whole time that Derek didn't bit us,"

"I'm sorry Scott. I thought he was lying when he said that, you know how he can't be trusted," I said explaining trying to him.

"Regardless If you thought he was telling the truth or not you should have told us. We're suppose to be in this together Reese!" He exclaimed.

"Hey! Look she was just trying to look out for us Okay Scott. And we are in this together don't blame her for something that she barley even did," Stiles said butting into our conversation. I gave Stiles nods, appreciating him defending me.

"Okay if Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you guys, then who did?" Stiles ask changing the subject.

"We don't know," I said answering his question.

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver," He added.

"We don't know," this time Scott answer.

"Does Alison's Dad know about the Alpha,"

"We don't know!" Scott and I said at the same time. I rolled my eyes at them.

"I need to get to class," I said before leaving them behind.
****
It was now the last period of the day and Lydia, Allison and I is in study hall.

"So Scott coming over. Tonight," I said wiggling my eyebrows, she playfully roll her eyes.

"We're just studying," she simply said. But her heart beat quicken, looks like they are doing more than just "studying".

"Just studying" never ends with just studying. It's like - Getting into a hot tub - Somebody eventually cops a feel." Lydia piped in. I nodded agreeing with her.

"Well, so what are you saying?" Alison ask confuse.

"What she is saying is that, make sure he well you know cover up," I said trying to tell her. She still look confused.

"Hello Snow White! Do it with a condom," Lydia said in a duhh tone. I quietly laugh.

"Are you kidding? After one date" Allison exclaimed in shock.

"Don't be a total prude. Give him a little taste. At least Reese had a taste," I look at Lydia and glared at her. Why oh why couldn't I come up with s better lie. I then look up at Allison and she was wearing her jealous/ upset look.