6 | Heart Moniter

HEART MONITOR

HEART MONITOR

"Yes Dad I'm at home." I was driving while talking to him through Bluetooth.

"Then why does it sound like you're driving then?" Damn it, he caught me. Ever since the incident at the school, he's been protective and I try to convince him that everything is fine now that the "animal" was caught knowing that the real issue is still out there. But he doesn't need to know that.

"Okay Fine you caught me. I was coming from Lydia's. But I assure that-" I was cut off my a loud thud hitting the tire.

"Are you kidding me?" I mumble as the car started to stop. Great, I'm stranded by myself with no one on the road with a crazy Alpha on the loose.

"What's wrong?" I forgot that my dad was still on the line.

"Oh um I just realized that I left my purse at Lydia's but I already arrive at home," I lied.

"Oh well just ask her to give it to you tomorrow and get inside," He said in his stern tone.

"Yes. Father I'll see you in the morning," I told him.

"Goodnight. Love you,"

"Love you too," I said before hanging up. I sigh before getting out of the car and observing the deflated tire.

I went to the truck of the car and got my spare tire. Yes I do know how to change a tire, the perks of having a dad who's protective and apprehensive about everything.

As I was changing my tire I felt the atmosphere change, I stop and I got up and look around the dark road. I squinted my eyes and then I saw a tall dark image across the road. My eyes widen and I immediately started to run. Whenever I'm being chase or running I'm always wearing heels.

Then I came up with a plan, my shoes!

I quickly took off my shoes and then my coat so I could confused him with my scent. I was running with my bare feet, pounding the ground while wearing a dress. This is a typical horror movie scene.

I saw and hid behind a large boulder and I tried to calm down. I put my hand over my heart so I could steady my heart beat, but it wasn't working. I was scare out of my mind.

I was then lifted up from behind the boulder and I was place on the concrete.

"You're dead," I look up and I was met with a familiar pair of eyes.

"Derek! What the hell are you doing!!" I scream at him as I got up.

"Said I was gonna teach you, I didn't tell you when," he said as he started to walk away.

"What the hell is you're problem. You scare the hell out of me, you bastard!" I said still yelling at him in anger.

"Not yet," he said calmly.