2 | Shaped Shifted

SHAPE SHIFTER

SHAPE SHIFTER

As I pulled up to the school parking lot the next day, I saw Allison and Lydia by the front of the school and as the students was passing by them, they were giving her weird looks. Also whispering false information about her, I let out a small growl but, I quickly calm down because they don't the full truth.

As I got out of my car, I adjusted my dress and I grab my purse. I locked my car and I started to head towards them. Suddenly I stop at midstep, something smelt off yet familiar. I slowly turned around and my eyes wander to a tall-curly head and he was already looking at me. He was smirking at me, like he was glad that he caught my eye. Something was different about him, but I can't put my finger on him.

"Reese finally you're here. We've been waiting for you." I immediately turn to face my friends.

"Yeah I've slept in kinda late." Which was true. I didn't get home from the hospital until midnight, plus A lot happen yesterday and I needed my extra sleep.

"So you don't really remember anything?" Allison asked Lydia.

"They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying "We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days." But personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds." She shrugged while smiling. I smiled at her humor and Allison laughed.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Please, it's not like my aunt's a serial killer." She scoff as she walk inside the school as if it was a runway, also completely ignoring the stares.

"Maybe it's the two pounds." Allison laughed and we followed the strawberry blonde girl.
***
I kept on smelling the same yet weird scent all throughout the day. It kinda smelt like Scott's scent but more...current? It was hard to explain.

I decided to skip class and follow the scent, if it was the last thing I do. As I was tracking the scent, I felt a buzz coming from my purse. I grab my phone without breaking my concentration.

"Reese! Get on the field now! Scott smells a new werewolf!" Stiles hissed through the phone, so no one can hear our conversation.

"That's what I've been smelling all day!" I exclaimed.

"You've smelt it too?" He asked.

"Yeah, But I didn't know it was a new werewolf. I should've know, I'm such an idiot." I said as I was making my way towards the field.

"Stop criticizing yourself. You're not even remotely close to being an idiot." Stiles said sweetly.

"Thanks Sti, Okay I'll be there in a second." I said before hanging up the phone.

It took me about a minute with my speed to make it onto the field. I quickly took the stairs down, surprisingly not caring about if I'm damaging my heels. I'll regret it later but right now, I need to get towards the field.