9 | Wolf's Bane

WOLF'S BANE

WOLF'S BANE

"Cmon! You need to go faster!" Stiles yelled from the back seat of the car, next to me Right now, we were driving to our drive Kate Argent, Allison's aunt aka another werewolf hunter and the way she was driving after us, a pretty dedicated one too. She thought that Derek was with us in the car but little did she know he wasn't and we were helping out Derek, trying out to get her off his tail.

"Faster?" Scott called out from the front as he turn on a sharp corner. I look from behind us and realized how close Kate was.

"Much faster." I demand. He then slam his foot down, on the gas pedal and he sped up down a deserted road.

"Hey, Scott. I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles muttered as his head was looking behind him.

"If I go faster, I'll kill us." He raised his phone not keeping his eyes off the road.

"Well if you don't go faster, they're gonna kill us!" Stiles yelled back at him.

"Guys she's driving away! She knows we're not Derek!" I yelled as we watch her drive away leaving us confused. Stiles reached down for the walkie talkie in his lap and press the button down. Suddenly an officer began talking.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the iron works."
***
The car made a screeching noise as I saw Derek behind some boxes and pieces of metal. Chris Argent was standing on a platform with a gun In his hands.

"Get in!" I yelled while Stiles hopped in the back with me. Suddenly bullets were fired and Derek ran towards his car and jump in and Scott immediately drove away, as bullets was still being fired in our direction.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?!" I yelled from the back frustrated at him. He slammed his hand against the dashboard. "Damn it! I had him!" He outburst at us frustrated and piss off.

"Who the Alpha?" Stiles ask as he poke his head between the seat. "Yes!" Derek yelled.

"He's was right in front of me, and the freaking police showed up!"

"Hey, there're just doing their jobs." Stiles said mainly defending his dad.

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek says glaring at Scott who wore a guilty look.

"Can we seriously get pass that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." He cried.

"All right. How did you find him?" Stiles ask changing the subject. Derek didn't say anything he just kept on glaring at the road.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second." I sigh annoyed at his behavior.

"Yeah all three of us." Stiles added. Derek look at Stiles and gave him a look that'll piss your pants he immediately back away. "Okay or just them. I'll be back here." He said as he fell back into the seat.