KICK ASS.

KICK ASS.
( SUMMARY )

  ◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►

to boldly go where 
no man had gone before

  ◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄► 

Olivia 'Olive' Collins was scared of two things: being buried alive and drowning. Space provided neither of those obstacles, and that's why she joined the Galaxy Garrison.

Of course, she never counted on meeting Hunk Garrett, who introduced her to Lance McClain, who got her in loads of trouble and nearly got her expelled on more than one occasion. If it wasn't for her brilliance as a pilot, she would have been long gone by now.

Over the course of her stay at the Garrison, Hunk and Lance became her closest friends, but when they got assigned to a different group (which made sense, since there couldn't be two pilots in a group), she felt as though she was growing apart from her 'besties,' as Lance had called her and Hunk on multiple occasions.

When Lance and Hunk steal Olive from her dorms one night to hit the town, they are seriously sidetracked when Lance and Hunk's third group member, Pidge Gunderson, gets a reading from alien technology.

Yeah, add aliens to Olive's fear list.

  ◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄► 

OLIVIA COLLINS
i have no idea what i'm doing,
but i know i'm doing it well. 

 ❞

  ◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►  

( AUTHOR'S NOTE )

will i ever be satisfied with this book? probably not.

I realized about halfway through the last copy of this fic that i had no idea where it was going and that i didnt really have much of a plot, so im going to rewrite this and add a bunch of goodies so enjoy!!!