ii.

CHAPTER TWO.
( STOLEN PERSONS )

      It took them a little bit to get to the crash sight, since Olive kept stopping and waiting for Hunk, but eventually the four ended up crouched on a ledge near the crash sight. Pidge had his computer open and Lance was looking through the binoculars. Olive and Hunk were behind the two, playing rock, paper, scissors. Olive laughed as Hunk groaned; she had beat him once again.

      "Whoa, what the heck is that thing?!" Olive and Hunk shimmied up to where the other two were seated. Lance's tone took a suggestive turn as he tried to zoom in on a female officer with his binoculars. "And who the heck is she?"

      Olive hit him in the back of the head, "Lance!"

      "Ow! Right, alien ship." He took a moment to survey the sight, "Man, we'll never get past all those guards to get a look."

      "Aw, man. Yeah, we - yeah I guess there's nothing to do but head back to the barracks, right?" Hunk tried to sound sad, but Olive could detect the relieved tone. And in all honesty, this whole situation was freaking her out too.

      "Wait." Pidge stopped Hunk as he started to stand and walk back, "They set up a camera in there and I grabbed its feed. Look!" They all crowded around the small screen, to see a man with a floof of white hair in the middle of his forehead and a scar on his nose. Olive couldn't help but notice how good looking he was. The guy was thrashing around on a table of some sorts, and he was held down by leather binds.

      "Who is this guy?" Olive wondered. He is fine.

      "Calm down, Shiro. We just need to keep you quarantined until we run some tests on you." They saw Iverson try to console the spasming man.

      "You have to listen to me! They destroyed worlds! Aliens are coming!" The man yelled out.

      "That's Shiro! The pilot of the Kerberos Mission. That guy's my hero!" Lance's voice got pitchy, just as it did whenever the tanned boy got excited.

      Olive grinned, "He's fucking hot."

      Silence.

      She shrugged and smiled innocently at the glares from her friends. "What? You can't deny that this guy's pretty easy on the eyes."