iv.

CHAPTER FOUR.
(
OLD ASS PRINCESS )

Olive stirred. She knew two things right off the bat: one, was that she wasn't on the Blue Lion anymore; the second thing was that wherever she was, it smelled strongly of what she somehow instantly recognized as lemon scented Lysol, a household cleaning spray. She blinked her eyes open wearily. 

"Whassgoinon?" She slurred, and Hunk smiled down on her. He was carrying her, and they appeared to be in some sort of building, but that's all Olive could piece together from where she was. Hunk gently set her on her feet, still keeping a hold of her shoulders. 

Shiro looked at Olive, "You passed out back there. Are you feeling okay?"

Olive gave a thumbs up and a half-grin, leaning on Hunk for support.  "Where are we?"

"It's some kind of control room." Pidge answered. 

Olive frowned, "No. Where are we - are we back on Earth?" She pulled away from Hunk, taking a few uneasy steps as she headed to where Pidge was.

"No. Just after you passed out, I took down a whole Alien ship - by myself - and then we went through a giant blue disk and ended up here!" Lance gave her the quick rundown as Pidge fiddled with a control panel. Olive held her head again in shock. What the fuck

The thing that Pidge was next to suddenly powered up, and two circular pods rose from the ground, dramatic smoke surrounding them. Outlines of a person could be seen inside each one.

"Are these guys... dead?" Hunk whispered into the silence. Olive walked closer to one of them, tapping on the glass.

The other pod promptly opened, and a gorgeous young woman fell out, "Father!" She gasped out as Lance rushed to catch her before she hit the ground. He took a moment to look at her. She was absolutely stunning. Her dark face was framed with snowy white hair, with elvish pointy ears poking out from underneath. She had cerulean eyes with pink markings under them, and upon further inspection, Lance noticed that she had purple pupils.

A blushy grin broke out onto his face, before disappearing into a confident smirk. "Hello."

The woman blinked up at him, her voice was soft and melodious as she asked him, "Who are you? Where am I?" Olive could detect a slight accent to her words, which was expected, since she was an alien and all.