vii.

CHAPTER SEVEN.
(
RESCUE MISSION )

Olive couldn't believe that this was actually happening. As Shiro told the others of the plan to shoo away the Galra, the events of the past day were catching up to her, and she found it hard to breathe. I'm gonna pass out again.

Soon, with no time to think, she found herself in Pidge's Lion, zooming toward the Galra ship, and she replayed the plan in her mind.

"The Galra Empire knows about the Blue and Yellow Lion, but they don't know we have the Green Lion, too. Hunk, Lance, you'll act as a decoy by pretending to give yourselves up."

She was pulled back into reality by Lance implementing the plan. "Attention, Galra ship. Do not fire. We're surrendering our Lions."

"I really hope this works." Olive sighed, watching her two friends idly sit in front of the warship.

"While Sendak is distracted, Keith, Pidge, Olivia, and I will sneak onto the ship in the Green Lion. Keith, Olivia and I will find the Red Lion while Pidge guards our exit. Hunk, Lance, find some way to take down that ion cannon."

Olive braced herself as Pidge docked the Green Lion underneath the warship, and got ready to exit the lion when Pidge started to cut a hole into the ship's side. She followed them in and heard Lance through her comms.

"Pidge, what's your ETA?"

Pidge whispered back as he landed in safely inside. "We're in."

Olive looked around, impressed by the large ship, but frowned when she heard Hunk's panicked voice, "What's that thing?"

"I think that's our signal to get out of here!"

"Hunk? Hunk! What's happening?" Olive frantically asked.

"The Galran's shot at us!" Lance complained, "Hunk, you dismantle the ion cannon while I take these jerks on a space ride!"

"Ten-four!"

Olive sighed, worried for her best friends, but her mind focused on something else when she heard Shiro gasp.

"I've been here before. After I was taken by the Galra cruiser off Kerberos, they brought us here."

Pidge furrowed his eyebrows, "So, that means your other crewmembers, they might be held captive here. We... We've got to rescue them."

Shiro gave him a pitiful look, "Pidge, we don't have time. We have to get the Red Lion and get back to Arus."