four

"Morning, Joonmyeon-ssi." Hyunji greeted as she was rearranging the objects on the desk.

"Morning, Hyunji-ssi." Joonmyeon greeted back as well.

"Look around first and just ask me if you need help." Hyunji told him as she was busy arranging her things.

"Ahh, I am going to confess today so I've decided what to buy before coming here."

"Red roses?" Hyunji guessed.

Joonmyeon slightly scratched his nape and said, "Yeah, how did you know?" He smiled as he asked Hyunji.

Hyunji grinned. "Most of the guys used red roses to confess or even propose because red roses are the flower that symbolize love, which it's flower language is very common that everyone know about it."

"Well that's part of the reason, I think. I know not much about flower languages."

"If you actually buy each and every single flowers in my shop, you'll know every flower language because I'm going to tell you all of them." Hyunji laughed and said.

"If I'm not buying it you won't be telling me?" Joonmyeon raised his brows for a bit and asked, smiling.

"Nope." Hyunji smiled and replied.

"Ahh, that's bad. I was planning to buy all of them one day."

"We have over two hundred types of flowers here, and if you're going to buy all of them, you'll probably broke."

"I don't think so." Joonmyeon replied, frowning.

"Believe me, you will." Hyunji laughed. She went over to the red roses and took some, and start wrapping it up.

"Actually I've been wondering about a thing. Can I ask?" Joonmyeon asked, as he watched Hyunji picking out the wrapping papers.

"Sure, go on."

"You're running the whole shop by yourself? I don't see any other workers here. And also, you seemed too young to be the owner here."

"It's a family business. I'm just the one who in charge to run the shop since my parents wanted me to learn about business. There are workers but we have only a few as our shop don't really have much customer. That is why I am glad that we have a fixed customer like you."

"I see." Joonmyeon nodded.

"So, what do you actually think about my age? Do I look that young?" Hyunji chuckled.

"Maybe? You kind of look like you're only 20."

Hyunji laughed softly, then replied, "20? Well, I must thank you for that."

"How old are you?"

"I'm not telling you this. Haven't you heard about not asking the girls about their age for the first meeting?"

"Is it? I only heard about not asking girls about their heights and weights no matter you knew them for a long time. Most girls are insecure of that."

"That's true. Here you go, your flowers." Hyunji nodded and handled Joonmyeon the flowers. Joonmyeon paid for the exact amount and said, "Thank you."

"Welcome. Hope you'll success." Hyunji smiled sweetly and said. Joonmyeon nodded and walked away. Before he left the shop, he heard Hyunji calling out for him.

"Hey! I'm 25 years old, if you wonder."

Joonmyeon stopped at his spot for a while and look at her, then nodded as he smiled.

"Thanks for telling."