six

"Good morning! It's you again." Hyunji flashed a smile at Joonmyeon who was entering the shop.

"Yeah it's me again. Why? Are you expecting someone else? Perhaps...your boyfriend?" Joonmyeon smiled and asked.

"Nah, I don't have a boyfriend. I see that you're visiting here more frequent now, getting more flowers for your girlfriend?"

"She loves flowers." He smiled.

"Girls usually love flowers. It's normal." Hyunji nodded. "What are you going to get for today? Or maybe you need my suggestions again?"

"Her favorite flower is tulip. It seems like different color of tulips have different meaning...so, suggest me a color?"

"Purple, maybe? Purple tulip means forever love."

"Honestly, everything will change time to time and I can't make sure that I will love her forever though. Maybe this could be a promise from me to her."

"Why? I thought that when you love someone, you'll love him or her till the end of your life." Hyunji said.

"It seems like you've never date before. Well, nothing is eternal. There's no forever in the world. It is just a term. We can't love someone forever too. It may be love relationship from the start, and at the end, the more is family relationship."

"For 25 years I'm living in the world, I really never have a boyfriend." Hyunji smiled bitterly and said. "But that's a good thing though. Honestly I don't really believe in love, especially after seeing all those breakups in the real life, the friends surrounding me get themselves till drunk just to forget the pain they went through, my mother's sobs each night when she thought about my father's departure for other woman. I don't believe in love."

"But yet you knew so much about it."

"Is it? That might be because that I've read a lot of romantic novels. Girls usually read those and wondering who will they experience it with. I used to do that but no more now. It is kind of fake for me, how every pair of couples in the stories have happy ending when not all of them will."

"You're right. Not all people will ended up happily with their love one."

"Don't mind me, my thinking is actually quite negative. I'm a pessimist. Anyways, hope that you'll end up with her, at the end, and be together forever." Hyunji smiled and said. "Here you go, purple tulips, your girl's favorite flower."

"Thank you, Hyunji."

"Welcome, Joonmyeon-ssi."

_______

A/N:

My phone is still not alright and I wanted to send it to repair but idek if my parents wanted to, since I am having my exams now and also I have an important exam by November. They'll probably won't let me fix it.

I ended up retyped the chapter that I wrote it when I'm offline. Well it broken for thrice yesterday :/ I'm sad though

Hope that you did enjoyed the story so far :) thank you for reading

- Jocelyn