eighteen

Hyunji scrolled on her phone while waiting for Joonmyeon to come and pick her up. They have a date. Well Hyunji isn't sure if it could be counted as a date since they aren't even together, but Joonmyeon called it as a date.

Joonmyeon had been sending different flowers for her for the passing few days. Hyunji couldn't help but think of the fact that he's a romantic one.

"Hyunji! Your boyfriend came!" Jungyeon shouted across the shop. She was at the door, spying if Joonmyeon had arrived. Well she did that all by herself and Hyunji is speechless towards her act.

"He's not even my boyfriend please, Jungyeon." Hyunji rolled her eyes and kept her phone into her bag. She walked over to the door.

"Soon to be? Yah, you know that there will be a day when you two are together." Jungyeon leaned on the door and said.

Joonmyeon had got down from his car, and is approaching the shop.

"Shut up." Hyunji replied and hit her arms before she went out from the shop.

"Oh hey, I was about to go in." Joonmyeon smiled at her and said. He was wearing a white tee and a blue jeans.

"One of my worker saw you so she called me." Hyunji smiled and replied. "Let's go?"

"Yeah, sure." Joonmyeon nodded and led her to his car. It isn't the first time that she's sitting in the front seat but it kinda felt different for her, after Joonmyeon's confession.

Hyunji wore a black shorts and black tee. Black is always the best color since it could easily match with any other colors. She brought a black sling bag with her and even wearing a pair of black sport shoes.

"Honestly, your skin look even fairer in black." Joonmyeon said as he sat down in the driver seat.

"That is the reason why I love to wear black." Hyunji chuckled. "Where are we going, anyway?"

"Around Seoul. I didn't think of any specific places and I was thinking that maybe we should go and take the subway and stop at any random stations, then go out and take a walk there."

"That sounds good." Hyunji nodded.

"Then it's decided." Joonmyeon smiled. "I'll get the car parked first then we'll take the subway."

"Sure."

Before the two went down from the car and head to a subway station nearby, Joonmyeon held out a bunch of red tulips and handed it to Hyunji.

"Here, for you." He smiled gently at her and said.

"Thank you." Hyunji took over the flowers and thanked him. "You aren't expecting me to take this for the whole day, isn't it?"

"Well I will be glad if you do so…but you can just keep it in the car." He laughed slightly and said. Hyunji just smiled and said nothing.

Red tulips. Believe me. Declaration of love. That is what it meant.

"Can I…hold your hands?" Joonmyeon suddenly asked when the two were in the mid of waiting for the subway.

Hyunji looked at him and hesitated for a while. She then reached her right hand to Joonmyeon, while he held it with his left hand. Joonmyeon smiled and squeezed her hands lightly. "Thank you."

She doesn't even have any experience of dating. And him, he doesn't have much of it that he is still a little shy about it.

Joonmyeon was holding on her hands tightly for the whole day. He doesn't even want to let go, unless it was necessary to do so. Hyunji doesn't know why but she felt a little bit heartwarming for his acts. It felt like they are really together. And this is her first ever time, that she experience something like this, getting into a real relationship.