ten

"Good day, this is Areumdawo Florist. What would you like to get?" Hyunji said as she picked up the phone call.

"Is this Ms. Song Hyunji?" The voice at the other side asked.

"Yes, this is Song Hyunji speaking."

"Good day, Ms. Song. This is Mr. Lee speaking. I am Mr. Kim's secretary."

"Mr. Kim? Which Mr. Kim?" Hyunji frowned.

"Mr. Kim Joonmyeon."

"Ahh, Joonmyeon's secretary?" Hyunji asked. She remembered about last time she asking him about what he's working as and this phone call from his secretary makes her wonder even more.

"Yes I am. Mr. Kim had asked me to order a bunch of striped carnation." Mr. Lee replied. Hyunji was surprised. "You mean a…striped…carnation? Not other colors of that?" She stuttered.

"Yes, Mr. Kim did said that it is a striped carnation." Mr. Lee confirmed.

"Okay."

"Thank you, Ms. Song. I will be picking it up in one hour."

"Sure."

Hyunji put down the phone and sighed. What had happened between Joonmyeon and his girlfriend that he wanted to break up with her?

Striped carnation means, I can't be with you. Hyunji wondered, what is going on with them that they are breaking up. People will usually use black rose for break ups but using striped carnation, this is another way to say that they aren't suitable for each other though.

Hyunji doesn't know much about Joonmyeon's relationship with his girlfriend but she could tell that he loves her a lot, just from all those flowers that he is buying her.

No one will ever insist in buying such many flowers for their love one even after they are together. Usually, they will only buy it during special events but Joonmyeon is buying his girlfriend flowers each week.

And now that they had break up, it made Hyunji wonders…what is the real reason behind their breakup?

_______

A/N:

I've made a new story featuring Jongin and the title is 'Attention'. You might want to check it out. :)

- Jocelyn