nine

"Good day, Hyunji-ssi." Hyunji heard a voice greeted her while she's having a novel in her hand. She looked up and found that it was the Joonmyeon who hasn't visit for two months.

"Ahh you're here again, Joonmyeon-ssi. I thought that you aren't going to buy flowers for your girl anymore." Hyunji smiled at him and said.

"Well, we've been through a little hardships these two months and it is quite frustrating for me so I wasn't here to buy her flowers. The things that happened are quite complicated."

"I see. Wish you two for the best. So, what are you getting for her for this time?"

"Just like usual, I don't have any idea for it. Suggestions?"

"Umm, some orchid? It means beautiful woman."

"Well some of my friends told me that she isn't that beautiful but I personally think that she is. She should really gain some confident in herself." Joonmyeon smiled and replied.

"Yeah, usually a lot of girls wouldn't have confident in themselves, especially their looks and also their body."

"How about you?" Joonmyeon suddenly asked which caught Hyunji off guard.

"Me?" Hyunji laughed. "Well, I personally don't really think that I look that good. I'm just...average."

"I see." Joonmyeon nodded slightly. Hyunji asked a worker who just passed by to get some orchids for her while she went on picking the wrapping paper.

"Actually, I always think that every girl are pretty. It's just depends on your self confidence. Everyone has their pretty sides. You do have too." Joonmyeon said. Hyunji just shrugged and smiled.

"I don't know. I never thought that I have that side." Hyunji said while wrapping the flowers. Suddenly, she doesn't want him to leave the shop that fast. She doesn't know why that she has that kind of feeling, that she wanted to spend more time with him.

"Hey, are you alright?" Joonmyeon asked as he noticed that Hyunji was just staring blankly at the flowers, not doing anything. Hyunji looked up at him and smiled slightly. "Yes, I'm okay. I've just...spaced out. Sorry for that." She said as she continued to wrap the flowers.

She handed the flowers to Joonmyeon and said, "I've been wonder for a long time, what do you work as?"

"Me? Well I'll tell you next time when I visit again. Thank you for the flowers." Joonmyeon smiled widely and said. "I got to go for now, I'm actually rushing."

"Sure, see you soon."

_______

A/N:

Not something related to the story or EXO.

Infinite's Hoya left. I bet that you all had seen the news already. In case you don't know, he is my bias in Infinite, my favorite among them. I have mixed emotions upon the news. Sadness, frustrating, not understandable, and lot. I don't know how to feel, honestly. I tried to accept the fact, and it had been 10 hours of me crying over that every time seeing those news. I believe that most inspirit supports his decision. He took a long time to think about it as well for not signing it. I wish for all the best for him and also the rest of them. It must be hard for the seven of them. It's almost like…the same feeling I have when Kris Han Tao left, L.Joe leaving Teen Top, and Hyunseung leaving Beast. But for this time, it's much more different. The one who left is someone that I dedicated a lot of my time to and someone that I known better than how I know myself. Someone whom I love so much so much that I would've do everything for him. I tried to stay strong too, just like most of the Hoya stans did, but I can't. I just can't bring myself to wish him whole heartedly. I need them as OT7. He said that Infinite is never ending and everyone believe in that and now this happens. I don't want to blame anyone. Just why everything is like this? Almost every group that I stan…had to go through this kind of pain and I had to endure it for so many times. I wish you for all the best, Howon, Hoya, my Busan man. If it is true that they say you left for your health, then please take care of your health nicely. You know that if you ever injure yourself it's hard to recover too. Please take care of yourself in the future. And I am still selfishly wishing, that I will be able to see the seven of you being together again. No Hoya no life. No Hoya no OT7. Wish you all the best in everything, Lee Howon.

-

Side note: sorry for the long note and hope you like this story :) planning a kai's and sehun's one atm and I'm not sure if I'll be able to write it.

- Jocelyn