twenty

2019. It had been only two years. Hyunji's mother smiled brightly as she fixed the veil that is on Hyunji's head.

Today, 10th September 2019, is the wedding of Song Hyunji and Kim Joonmyeon. They originally wanted to hold it by 9th September but both Hyunji and Joonmyeon's mother insisted that 10th September would be better.

Hyunji had never expected that she and Joonmyeon could go this far till that they are going to marry now. She had never expected that there will be a day when she is marrying.

"I'm glad to see you and Joonmyeon marrying." Hyunji's mother smiled and said.

"I never expect that too." Hyunji smiled. "You should go in there first, mother."

"Sure, honey." She kissed her forehead lightly and said.

Hyunji's father was standing against the door. Yes, she invited him. She had missed out his wedding, but she wishes that he wouldn't missed out his only daughter, her wedding.

"You're all grown up." Her father looked at her and said, smiling. She looked at him as well, and nodded. She felt awkward that she actually didn't see her father for about three years already, except of going to his house with Joonmyeon to give him the invitation card.

"Let's go in, appa." She told him. Her father nodded as well and they went to the door of the hall. He offered his arms to her, while she held it.

From the day that he left their house, Hyunji had never thought that she will be such close with her father again. Another precious man in her life.

Joonmyeon was standing on the aisle. As usual, he looks very good. He smiled brightly as he saw Hyunji entering the hall. It is just a small wedding as Hyunji didn't want to invite much people. She wanted to keep it simple, so Joonmyeon only asked for some of his close friends and relatives to attend.

Hyunji was holding on the bouquet of flowers that Joonmyeon asked Jungyeon to pass to her this morning. It is orange blossom, which means, marriage, innocence, fruitfulness and eternal love.

Hyunji actually found it cute that Joonmyeon started learning flower languages for her. He had made a promise to her to give her different flowers time to time.

She is very glad to have him, like how he is glad to have her.

Hyunji's father handed her hands to Joonmyeon and patted their hands slightly. Joonmyeon just nodded and smiled at her father.

The two made their promises to each other and exchange the rings.

The wedding ceremony soon ended, and the two newly wedded couple were then send off to the airport for their honeymoon.

"Happy marriage, Mr. Kim." Hyunji told Joonmyeon as she held his right hand, smiling. Her left hand were still holding on the orange blossom.

"You too, Mrs. Kim." Joonmyeon told her and pulled her into a kiss.

[END]

_______

A/N:

It's a poorly written ending though. I'll fix it when I have time.

I personally quite like this story :) thank you for reading and staying till the end. Check my other stories as well :)

- Jocelyn.