Like I Wasn't Even There

Austin's POV

"I'm gunna go to my room, gotta get something." I say and get up, walking toward the stairs.

"No more fighting, Carlile." I look over and see Alan looking at me. "Last thing I wanna do is pull her back inside." He says and I roll my eyes. I walk up the stairs and down the hall, past the bathroom. I hear a faint voice and I stop, walking back to the bathroom.

"Yeah, for sure tomorrow. Bring someone? Haha, I don't know who to bring. Alright, bye."

Sounds like a party.

I walk over to my master bedroom and sit down on my bed, and grab the charger to my phone, plugging it in. I look around to check if anything is out of place and walk out.

----------------

Danielle's POV

I walk to the bathroom and get out my phone, and click on my friend Tyler's contact, and call him.

"Hello?" he says in a groggy voice, obviously just got up. "Hey Tyler." I say and sit down on top of the toilet.

"Are you coming to the party tomorrow?" he asks and I think. Party..?

"Yeah, for sure tomorrow." I say and nod. I'm not sure about this party.. I didn't even know about it intill now.

"Okay.. are you bringing anybody?" he says and I think.

"Bring someone?" I question, giving me more time to think.

"Yeah.. anybody special? Maybe a.. date?" he says and I can imagine him smirking.

"Haha, I don't know who to bring," I say and he laughs.

"Hm.. alright. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at 8!" He says and I look in the mirror, inspecting my makeup.

"Alright, bye." I say and hang up the phone, slipping it back into my pocket.

I take one last look in the mirror and turn to the door. I open it and hear a thud, followed by a cry in pain.

"Ow!" Austin yells, grabbing his knee.

"Why were you out here?" I say and cross my arms over my chest. He better give me a good goddamn reason.

"I went to my room and I was coing back to go down stairs, that is intill you fucking hit me!" He says and rubs his knee.

"Well I didn't do it on fucking purpose! God.." I say and shake my head.

"You are just a bitch sometimes!" He says and stands strait, walking down the stairs.

"Oh my god! don't blame it on me! I wasn't the one listening to my phone conversation!" I say and he turns around.

"I wasn't fucking listening to you gab on the phone! I was coming back from my goddamn room!" He says and walks back into the living room. I look to see the guys eyes wide open and jaws dropped to the ground.

"Yeah what the fuck ever." I mutter and grab my jacket. "Alan, take me home. Now." I demand and he slowly gets up, looking at the guys in sympathy. Austin flops down on the couch and watched TV, and doesn't make eye contact with me. Like I wasn't even there.

"Okay.. Bye guys." He says and I hear a faint chorus of "Bye Alan."

I look back to see the guys one last time, and make eye contact with the person I hate the most: Austin. I quickly look away and look at the other boys, frowning.

"Bye guys." I say and walk to the door, and opening it. I walk out with Alan and he unlocks the car, allowing me to get in.