Outlines

Danielle' s POV

I lay on my bed, and think about how I acted today. how I acted around Austin.

I cried in front of him, and I know that I don't like sharing feelings with other people, and especially expressing my feelings. Austin dosent give a shit about me, and I see why he doesn't , because I don't really care about him either.

if he saw from my perspective, we would of probably went home by now, you know, for my sake.

My head starts to pound and I start to feel a minor migraine come onto my brain. Rolling over, and dropping my TV remote.in the floor in the processes, I get out of bed and bend down to grab my remote. while I walk out of my room, I place it back on

my unmade bed and walk downstairs to get some food.

The minute I enter the kitchen, I see austin standing with the refrigerator open, looking closely at his choices. I stand there for a moment, thinking that he probably knows I'm standing beside him.

"ahem." I say and he quickly looks at me, surprised that im actually standing more than a radius of 10 feet from him. he gets the memo and moves away by the cabinets, opening one and reaching for chips.

I look and see that we barley have any food, and notice that we havent been grocery shopping in a while either. Feeling the need to still look, I go to some cabinets austin already looked through, and seeing that there isn't really any food at all.

I walk out to the living room and see austin watching a movie, and chomping loudly on his chips. I look more closely at the tv and see the words 'movies we love: John Tucker Must Die' and see that it's at the part where Tucker has a video chat with a blonde girl, and she sneaks a peak of her red laced bra.

"What the hell are you watching?" I say, a bit too dramatically for my Case, but catching Austin Carlile watching a chick flick, now that's something that makes me laugh.

"Oh, uh, uh.." he looks frantically at the tv and back to me, and fumbles with the remote to successfully change the channel to the news.

I bite my lip to keep myself from laughing out loud, and I get out my phone and pull up the contact for Pizza Cottage. I am unsure if I should ask austin if he wants something or not, but I decide not to, since he is delighted to eat my chips.

"Hello, thank you for calling Pizza Cottage, I'm Jermey. What Will your order be for tonight?" a high pitched but more matured voice speaks into the phone.

"Yeah, I would like a large pizza with pepperoni and..." I get cut off by a familiar voice that honestly I didn't like. "Wait, your ordering pizza? Can I get something?" austin shifts on the couch to turn toward me, raising one of his eyebrows.

I roll my eyes and think, should I?

"fine." I say, sighing in defeat. I guess he could get something, "But you haft to pay for what you get." I add in, and austin nods. "fine, thanks." he says and smiles.

"ma'am? is that all?" I hear Jeremy speak again. "I'll have bread sticks and a-" once again I'm cut off by austin.

"medium pizza with everything on it." he says and I sigh, telling Jeremy that I also want that too.

"Okay, your order is twenty dollars and fifty cents and will be done in 15 to 20 minutes. address?" He says and I give him my address, tapping my foot and hanging up the phone after I was done.

I start to walk back to my room and wait for my food to come, but stop in my tracks after hearing the door open. I turn around to see Alan with his keys and a bag in his hand, and he takes his jacket off.