Nightmares.

Danielle's POV

I silently dragged myself up Austins long stair case. I was so tired, and I'm ready to go to sleep.

I really dreaded sleeping. Mostly because of my night mares. There was always there to silently sneak up on me and hit me like a brick, all of the painful memories flooding back into my stressed mind.

I wasent a very light sleeper, anyway. I usually slept well when I got drunk or wasted.

"Here." Austin says as he opens the door to a bedroom, which I'm guessing is a guest bedroom.

"You can crash here tonight." He says with slightly heavy eyes.

I could tell he is very tired. He has been out all night for me. I didn't mean to make him do those certain things anyway, he was just the only person who knew where I was.

"Okay. Night." I say and get on the bed, and kick off my shoes. I get up and wonder around, searching for something to wear.

"Need a shirt?" Austin says, leaning in the door way. I look up started, I thought he left.

"Um.. yeah." I say, looking at the ground. I hear him away and I look up, and look over at the room lamp, the only resource lighting the room.

The walls are painted a light, delicate blue. He has the curtains a grey color, and the pillows are blue, light blue, white and grey.

I could say that this is a pretty well done room. Its most certainly better than mine.

I take in the scent of fresh air. I enjoy it, its better than staying at a smoke filled party with joints every where you look.

"This is the only shirt I could find." Austin says, and startles me once again. I get scared of the smallest things when I'm sleepy.

"Oh, okay." I say, and he walks into the room, and sits it down on the side of my bed.

I see how his tall, lengthy body leans down a bit to sit the shirt down. I really noticed his height right when I first met him.

"Good night." He says and looks at me, his eyes laced with sleep.

I look at him for a very quick moment and look away, my gaze snapping away from his.

"Night." I say and he quickly smiles at me, and it fades away as he walks away.

I watch him walk into the room next to the door, probably his room.

I get on the bed and lay down, pulling up the covers to my neck.

____________________________

Getting up in the morning hit me hard. I've never been that person to drink a lot, or really to drink. I only drank when I was stressed or depressed. I got up with a huge, pounding headache. Followed by getting ill in the bathroom. Lucky for me, Austin was still asleep, so I had some time to my self to re-collect what all went on last night.

I have gotten a lot of messages and texts from Tyler, asking me about the broken door, how Harris was wasted and on the ground. You know, all that ood stuff.

I only sent him a text saying sorry about the door and that Harris got in a fight. I didn't really want Tyler thinking that I was a total slut or anything, about going into his large room with Harris.

I didn't want him to know that Harris wanted to forcefully make me sleep with him. I wanted to keep that part only to me. Of course I am not going to dwell on it and cause me to have another poisoning problem I'm my life.

I went down stairs, asking myself whether I should stay or go. I made up my kind and decided to go, thinking it would be the neat for me.

Without a word, I grabbed my things and went out the door. My phone was about to die, so there was no use in telling Alan about last night. I will just make up an excuse to him next time I see him.