Ridiculousness

"Fuck you Austin! Go screw yourself!" I yell while walking out of Austin's house, stomping and full of anger.

"Danielle wait!" I hear Alan's voice trailing behind me, I stop and turn my heel, facing the gingered hair boy.

"He makes me so fucking mad.." I say and point to the large white house.

"You guys are so mad at each other all the time!" He says and rolls his eyes. "Its like you want to tear him limb from freaking limb." he laughs and I frown. This isn't goddamn funny.

"Fuck you Ashby." I joke and he stops laughing. "Meow!" he says and smirks.

"Just get back inside or you haft to walk home." he says and gets behind me.

"If I see his face again I am going to rip it off." I say and stand there while Alan tries to push me toward the house in front of us.

"Now your just over exaggerating." He says and gets in front of me. "Please Danielle?" He gives me his puppy dog eyes.

As like it always goes, I give in. I walk toward the house and Alan opens the door, leading me inside the hell-hole.

"Dani! There you are!" Tino says as he opens the fridge, getting out a beer. I look around and see Austin sitting on the couch watching TV, Phil sitting right next to him.

"Poor wittle Danielle is just mad." Alan jokes and I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Here, I think you need it." Tino says, handing me a beer. I open it gracefully and gulp it down, letting the alcohol into my system.

Me and Alan and Tino walk over to the area where Austin and Phil is, and I sit on the farthest away chair there is possible from Austin. The last thing I need is to look at him.

"Is there any games on today?" Phil asks to Austin. "Nah.. at least I don't think." he says and flips through the channels.

After 5 minutes of searching, I start getting aggravated.

"Just pick a channel already." I sternly say and look in Austins direction, not meeting eyes with his.

I see Alan look at Austin and shake his head.

We finally land on a channel of MTV's Ridiculousness and watch it. Everyone laughed except me, I just didn't feel like it. I get bored and mess with my bracelets lining up my arm.

I get up and walk up the stairs. "Where are you going?" Alan asks and gives me a questioning look. "Bathroom." I say and walk the rest of the stairs.

I know this is short, sorry! I am also working on my other story 'let live' Austin Carlile fanfic. You should go check it out! Well, I might continue this is if get good feedback.

-Danielle