The Mirrors Image

(Unedited)

I slip on another bracelet as I walk out of the bathroom. its a real pain in the ass afterwards.

I look around my room and open my door, leading myself to downstairs. I listen for anyone home and supposedly nobody was.

I walk in the kitchen and open up the refrigerator, and get out a yogurt. I'm not in the mood for a big dinner tonight.

I go back upstairs and sit down on my bed and grab my laptop off my stand. I haven't been on Twitter in a while.

I am not really a 'social media' kind of person. I only have 9,927 followers.. oops.

I look at my timeline, only consisting of fangirls and depressing quotes.

Omg OMG I jUsT goT TicKets to OMAM I'm sCReaminG

8:14 • @gerardSWEY

I smile and shake my head. I don't need to get tickets. I scroll down and see a familiar name.

Dinner with the guys. \m/ make sure to get #restoringforce out NOW!!

8:16 pm • @austincarlile

I look at the picture attached to the tweet, and see all 5 guys sitting at a round dinner table, smiling and smirking at the camera.

What is it like to be fucking happy?

I sit and look at some other tweets, saving some photos along with it. I close my laptop and get up.

I open my yogurt and start to eat, and look out the window. I wonder when Alan is going to be back. I sigh and get up and take the last spoon full my food and throw away the plastic spoon and container

I do not want to see Austin again tonight. The least he could do is stay away from me forever.

_________________________________________

Austin's POV

"Well are you going to eat Carlile?" Aaron says as he takes another bite of his steak. I didn't feel like eating tonight, I was too focused on my mind.

Austin don't think about her, it will get worse.

I stab my green beans with my fork again and hear the boys talking among themselves. I take a small bite and give them a reassuring smile.

"Yeah sorry, I'm not really in the mood I guess." I say and they all nod.

"So are you guys packed for Rock On The Range yet?" Alan says and I look up at him.

"Crap! How long is that anyway? like a weekend?" Phil says and chews on his food.

"Um, Its Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. But then we are heading back Monday and getting ready for the South American tour." I say right off the top of my tongue.  This weekend should be fun.

"Mmmm can't wait." Tino says and smiles.

"Yeah... so.. um," Alan says and drifts into his own thoughts. He sighs and leans on his hand, looking down. I wonder whats wrong... Maybe its the same thing I've been thinking about.

Danielle.

"Its just, Danielle has been weird lately.." He shakes his head. "I shouldn't be talking about her. I'm sorry.. lets talk about the tour."

"No Alan, its okay," I say and give him a sympathetic smile. He looks back at me and gives me a small smile back.

"I think so too, She has been, weird lately.. I guess. I'm not trying to be mean to her or anything-" I say and Allan cuts me off.

"No, its fine. I agree." He says and looks at the table, staring in deep thought.

I wouldn't say that I feel sorry for Alan, but he has a lot of stress going on right now. I wouldn't blame him if he just burst into pieces right now.

I sit there in an awkward silence. This night is going to be awful.

"Well, she will get better Alan. Just know she's strong." Aaron says and pats him on the back lightly. He shakes his head and smiles.

"Yeah she will. I know." He says and changing the subject. "So who's up for desert?"

__________________________________________

Danielle's POV

"No no no... the light was bright." My friend, Nicole, says into the phone. I laugh and lay back down, playing with my hair.

"Hmm.. must have been aliens." I laugh and she giggles.

"We need to go out sometime. Like, tomorrow or something." She says and I nod my head, all the happy memories burst into my head.

"Yes, I miss you! You never hang out with me anymore." I say and she sighs.

"I know.. but are you off tomorrow? No work? Nothing?" She asks and I think.

"Nope.. I'm free. For now at least." I say and he gasps happily.

"Good.. Oh and I haft to go. I haft to take a shower.. Bye!" she says quickly and I say bye back.

I sit the phone back down and stand up off my bed and walk toward my now half painted drawing.

I get the water color back out and start to shade the girls skin in, and hear the door to downstairs open.

hey guys! I'm almost out of school so I will be updating more! yay! Okay, and I have a question. Do you like this story? is it good or should I  delete  it? I wanna know.

Oh and follow me on twitter! @DanielleRiffe

have great day and I will try to write more. soon to come (;

Danielle xo