21- "I Love You"s

"I don't know what to do. I love you so fucking much. I don't want to hurt you. They're going to try and kill you. I won't let them but-"

I smashed my lips against his to stop his oncoming panic attack. His tense shoulders relaxed under my touch and he wrapped his arms around me, carefully picking me up and carrying me to the bedroom.

"I won't let them hurt you, Doll. Not again."

"I know, Jeff," I mumbled, staring at the white carpet, trying to figure out what to do. "We're gonna be just fine."

Maybe I was just trying to convince myself but the words sounded true when they fell from my lips.

"I think that I..." Jeff's jaw clenched as he thought, his eyes cast downwards. "I think I should find a friend of mine. He could help."

I raised an eyebrow as I listened to what Jeff said, pondering his statement in my mind.

"You'll be leaving," I noted, cocking my head a bit in a questioning way.

"Yeah. They won't try to come for you so soon. At least I think they won't," Jeff's eyebrow twitched as he spoke.

"That's comforting," I smirked lightly, trying to ease the situation.

Jeff forced a smile as he shook his head at my sarcasm and shrugged off his leather jacket. He dropped it on the floor before pulling me up the bed with him. He tugged me into his lap so I was facing him.

I pushed his silky hair out of his face as I leaned in to kiss him.

Jeff moaned as our lips connected, resting his hands on my bottom. I nibbled on the bottom of his lip and sucked lightly as a mischievous smile graced my features. Jeff's laughing caused me to pull away and frown.

I leaned back and stuck my tongue out at him. I was shocked when he swiftly moved forward and placed his mouth over mine, sucking my tongue harshly as he pushed me back onto the mattress.

He pulled away, an almost evil grin on his face as he hovered over me. I stared at him with wide eyes and parted lips. That was erotic, even for me.

"Tell me you love me. I want to hear it again."

His whisper against my skin sent a shiver down my spine as he removed my lace bralette. He placed his warm mouth over a perked nipple, sucking slowly and soft.

"I love you."

He smiled against me as I raked a hand through his soft hair, closing my eyes and enjoying the closeness of our bodies.

"Again."

He swept his tongue over the side of my neck, sending a throbbing sensation to my lower regions.

"I love you, Jeff."

A light kiss on my jaw.

"One more."

A roll of his hips against mine.

"I love you."

The words fell like a silent prayer, desperate and pleading in my sultry voice.

I was falling to pieces.

"I love you too."

Jeff kissed me deeply on the lips, his hand trailing from my cheek, down my jaw, and settling at the base of my neck.

I could feel him pull down my panties with his other hand. I ignored the pain in my wound as I lifted my hips for him to pull them down enough. I pressed my hands against his cheeks as he continued kissing me. I moaned into his mouth as he slid into me, filling me with pleasure. His hand that removed my underwear settled above my head so Jeff could rest on his forearm as he began with slow, passionate thrusts.

Rhythmic and hypnotic, I found myself slipping into his oblivion, writhing in pleasure and clutching the sheets. My knuckles turned white as I tightened my hold, his kisses and hip movements driving me over the edge. I broke, falling over the cliff of serenity as I called out loudly and held on desperately to Jeff, wrapping my legs even tighter around him as I arched my back.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he groaned as he slumped forward, having thoroughly rode out his orgasm, panting heavily as he collapsed against me.

"I'll never get tired of that feeling with you," he whispered, wrapping his arms around me as he laid his head on my still heaving chest.

I simply nodded my head, too tired to do much of anything else. I lazily ran my fingers up and down his muscular back and shoulders. The heater in the house was enough to warm us as we lay naked and entangled in each other as we ignored the world around us.

Even if only for now.

I briefly thought of chiding Jeff for forgetting a condom again and for not pulling out. But I would be starting my period this week and that left me less likely to be currently fertile.

Or...

Was I supposed to start last week?

No, of course not.

It was this week.

Surely.