18- Mornings

I writhed and moaned as I woke up a day later to Jeff's tongue.

He grasped my thighs as his tongue delved deeper into me. My eyelids fluttered open to take in the sight of his head between my legs as he went down on me, his back muscles flexing as he moved his body lower. I tilted my head and moaned loudly, wrapping a hand in his hair.

Jeff laughed lightly, the vibrations sending a pleasurable shock to my core. Just as I was teetering on the edge of ecstasy, Jeff sat up.

"Why?" I whined, rubbing my hands up his biceps.

He smiled a goofy, boyish smirk that looked rather scandalous with my slick coating his lips.

"I know you tend to prefer my fingers," he spoke, a wild gleam in his eyes as he inserted a finger into my folds.

"Oh," I breathed, wrapping a hand around the back of his neck as he leaned over me, pressing his forehead to mine as his finger circled over my clit.

My eyelids drooped as the pleasure began to build in my core, tightening and knotting together like a rope.

Jeff's blue eyes watched me closely, lust clouding over them in a red haze.

My toes curled as his fingers quickened, my own fingers pressing into the back of his head as I sat up to better bask in the pleasure. I admired our position, Jeff crouching over me with his forehead pressed against mine as he observed my undoing. It was so intimate, yet dirty.

His lips quirked into a smile as he circled his fingers faster with added pressure. My lips parted in bliss as I began to pant, my muscles locking together. Preparing for the incoming wave.

"Huhhh," I moaned, my high pitched voice airy and light as my legs shook and my body convulsed under Jeff's touch. He continued to rub circles as I moaned and twisted in the pleasure.

I fell back onto the bed, pulling Jeff down with me, laughing in the aftershocks of my orgasm.

"You are one glorious man," I laughed, grasping his hardened cock and lining him up with my entrance.

"I want you on top."

I took his order and let him flip us around, his back pressed into the bed and his hands on my hips as I lowered down onto his length.

"Go slow for me, baby," Jeff's gruff voice stated.

I placed my hands his chest and leaned forward, grinding my hips against his slowly as I pressed my lips to his neck. I raised my hips slightly and fell onto him slower than I had ever moved before. Jeff's hips bucked up to meet mine. He gripped my hips in a way I knew would leave small finger print bruises. He thrusted upwards, bouncing me slightly as I leaned over him.

He pulled my long hair to one side with a hand before pulling me down for a kiss as he continued to thrust, one arm wrapped around my waist, holding me in place.

"You forgot the condom again, Jeff," I pointed out, as I felt his thrusts grow weaker and less precise.

"Fuck," he cursed, his dark eyebrows pulling together as he shut his eyes.

"I'll pull out," he stated, flipping us around so he had better control.

He kept a hand on the flat of my stomach as he thrusted with a quickened pace. I gasped and held onto his forearms as he neared his orgasm. He quickly pulled out as his body tensed, emptying the thick, milky white substance onto my stomach.

"Hey, good job, I didn't think you'd make it," I joked, holding up my hand for a high five.

Jeff stared at me, an unknown twinkle in his eyes as he smiled brightly and shook his head, his sweaty hair dripping onto the bed.

"You're a weird one, beauty queen."

"I know," I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "C'mon lets go take a shower."

"Well, we could go to the county carnival. It's not too far from here."

I sat on Jeff's lap as I scrolled around on my laptop, attempting to find something to do.

"Or we could go paint balling," I suggested, the idea sitting better with me than the others.

Jeff shook his head.

"I'm not good with guns," he admitted.

"I am," I replied, a smirk on my face as I turned from my laptop to Jeff.

"Let's just go to the carnival. More things to do."

"True. I'm gonna go get dressed then," I stated, getting up and patting Jeff on the cheek as I got up and left the room.

I decided to go more for comfort as I pulled on a lace bralette and matching thong, tugging on a pair of black jeans and a red bomber jacket over them. I slipped on a pair of heeled black booties with the laces tied into perfect, thin bows. I dabbed on a bit of red lipstick and subtly winged my eyeliner before layering mascara onto my long lashes. My bouncy curls looked fine so I let them be.

"About time," Jeff grumbled, pulling his leather jacket over his hoody once I came strolling into the kitchen.

"Oh, please. I don't even take that long," I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, you do."

Jeff laughed as he made his way over to me and pressed his lips against mine, his hands on my jaw as he did so.  That familiar yet foreign warmth set into my chest as his lips moved with mine.

"Do you only own Lana Del Rey and Marina and the Diamonds CDs?" Jeff asked as he fingered through the CDs in my center console as I drove.

"I think there's a Sam Hunt CD. Montevallo?" I wondered, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah..." Jeff didn't sound very enthused.

"Wait, Fall Out Boy. I can fuck with that," He stated, seemingly relieved as he popped the CD into the player.

"You like alternative?" I asked, side glancing his way.

"Yeah, and rock. I used to like the heavy stuff, I'm just not as depressed as I used to be," He said, just before Chicago Is So Two Years Ago began playing.

"But you seem to be into some next level girly shit," Jeff taunted, a playful edge to his voice.

"Welcome to the Lonely Hearts Club," I quoted, winking and blowing a kiss his way.