Part 1

The prenuptial papers were signed with a heavy heart. Drunk dev wanted to give is relationship one last chance as he knew that his love was strong and things would get better with time. Sonakshi did not have the guts to hurt her family by giving a chance to Dev.
-------------------------------------------------------
The next morning Dev woke up sober. He had realised that he had lost Sonakshi, he had lost everything.
On the other hand, mamiji, Neha, Vicky were happy as their plan had been successful in throwing Sonakshi out of dev's life. When Nikki and Riya tried to take a stand for the right they were asked to shut up.
Bijoy was upset about what had happened but his ego stopped him to talk to Sonakshi.
The Bose family had decided to leave everything and settle down in Kolkata. But before they could leave Sonakshi had to go the the Dixit house to collect all her clothes and other belongings, she didn't wish to go but then she gathered her courage and decided to go to collect her belongings.
As she entered the Dixit house, Riya and Nikki hugged her tightly, Sonakshi smiled at them and walked toward Dev and her room. She reached the stairs and saw mamiji, she kept quiet even though mamiji was constantly taunting her. Ishwari was no were to be seen and Sonakshi had realised that Ishwari would visit the temple with mamaji at that hour.
She reached the room and heard the bathroom door unlock. It was dev. He walked out wearing a light blue shirt and trousers, he looked extremely hot but Sonakshi was not in a state of mind to get distracted looking at him. Dev saw her and he had a big smile on his face seeing Sonakshi. Sonakshi fumbled and then said 'main yaha apna saman le ne aaye hu'. Dev didn't respond to what she said. She opened a big suitcase and started to pack her belongings. Dev wanted to talk but he hesitated to break the ice.
Dev kept staring at her beauty but then his phone rang and that distracted him. It was Tina. She had called dev to tell him about his schedule and meetings. Dev walked out of the room to talk to Tina. Sonakshi on the other hand was standing near the cupboard to take her clothes. She suddenly felt breathless and uneasy. She tried to take support of the table which was next to her but she failed to do so and fell on the floor unconscious.