Chapter 6, Christmas Shopping

Ever since Halloween, all shops have been drilling into our thick heads is Christmas. Its a month away but I'm afraid that Mikeys presents will sell out. Its half 8 which again is a lay in for me but I slept less because Taylor was crying in Mikeys room, I feel really sorry for the girl. I mean, who would like to have Mikeys kid?

Im the first one up so, I get straight into the shower to relax when the door flies open to see a sleeping Taylor. Shit shes in my way.

I cover my dick as quick as possible, jump out of the shower and wrap a towel around my lower half before guiding Taylor back into bed. Shit that was close call. I dont want to show Mikeys small dick up see.

I dress quickly in a pair of skinny jeans and a Sleeping With Sirens top with Kellin Quinn on it. Things I would go to Kellin, to dirty to even talk about but wow, sex with him would be like fucking a beautiful cloud.

I throw on my thin black jacket and go to make breakfast.

"Mikey, Taylor, Breakfasts ready!" I shout to hear a bang which is Mikey falling out of bed because those long legs wont work first thing, and his dick of course. I think its time for me to change his sheets again.

Taylor enters and I feel so embarrassed because last time she saw me, I was stark naked in the shower. But Taylor acts like it never happened and for her, it never did.

"You made my favorite's, thanks ah... um.."

"Gerard" I say my own name which is strange. I mean, who ever says their own name.

"Thanks Gerard" She smiles embarrised like me as her snow white skin goes pinky. They gobble their food up quickly as im to exited to eat knowing that I'll see Frankie today outside work.

I run to the bathroom exited and pretty hyper because of the strong coffee with lots of sugars to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Everything must go perfectly.

It isnt a Date!

Well it is for me okay!

Dont screw this up Way!

I wont chill.

"Someones exited this morning" Mikey taps my shoulder.

"Yes you are Milky bar" I laugh turning to see his face pout.

"I hate that nickname Geebear"

"Oh I know, thats why I use it" saying that I close the door and scrub my teeth. Todays gonna be a good day.

Franks POV

(Morning-Meeting Gerard)

The nurse comes over and asks where I'm going today. Im going on a date with a hot doctor.

Is it a date? Does he think its a date?

Well it is for me okay!

"Im going on a date" I answer her with her pointing to the bathroom. I grab my bag of toiletries and clothes and strut down the corridoor in batman Pjs and a plain black top. The receptionist giggles as I humb an up beat tune aalking towards the empty bathroom.

I quickly undress afraid that someone will want to come in while im trying to look the best into my black ripped on the knee jeans and a Nirvana grey top with the smily face logo on the front. I wash my face and brush my teeth, slip on my converse and brush my hair. Why did I brush my hair. When I do brush it, long black hairs come out, I look to see a bald patch forming. Its started.

I brush over the part with the rest of my black hair so it cant be seen. Now im scared, really scared because this isnt what I wanted. I wanted to die as I was. When I leave the bathroom in in less of a good mood, I dont humb a tune or strut, I walk slowly with my head looking at the floor and dragging my feet. The nurse who I believe is Ray taps my sholder.