Chapter 6

Lauren's pov:

"Wait guys... shhh.. hang on" I heard something coming from the bunks, but I'm not sure what.

Everyone pauses and listens, and then I hear it.

Sniffling... muffled cries...

Y/n is crying.

"Wait here"

I get up and quickly run to the bunks. I slowly open the curtain, and my heart sinks when I look at her.

She's curled up in a tight ball her hands on her face and her face tucked between her legs. I can hear the sniffles better now, but she's quieted down. It's almost like she wants to hide her feelings, so when anyone comes she sucks it all up and tries to act normal.

"Y/n?".. I softly whisper while I place my hand on her side. She didn't flinch as bad as she had earlier.

I climb in the bunk and give her a tight hug, feeling her arms immediately wrap around my arms.

"Y/n.. what's wrong?" I feel the shirt of my sleeve becoming wet as her tears soak through.

Realizing I probably wouldn't get an answer I start to rock back and forth and singing Beautiful by Christina Aguilera.

Her tears worsen for the beginning of the song and then she began to relax, until all I heard was her calm breathing.

Okay... she's alright.. she's okay. I really need to talk to her about this though. I know she needs to warm up to us, but this could get dangerous if left undone.

She's still holding my arms, so I slide mine out of her grasp as slowly as possible. I reposition the covers on her, climb out and shut the curtains. I'm meant with 3 sets of eyes.

I wave them to go to the back of the bus.

Ally's pov:

I sit on the couch with Normani and Dinah on either side of me feeling pretty short.. not gunna lie. I look at Lauren and wait for her to speak.

"She was crying... I don't know why... I'm worried about her.." Lauren takes a seat on the cushion across from us.

"I just want her to trust us.. before something else happens and she gets hurt... you know?" She looks between us and I could see her eyes starting to water up.

I ran over and hugged her, trying to comfort her the best I could. I started singing one of her favorite songs, Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey.

The other girls joined me in the song as we all tried to calm down Lauren. It seemed to work too because she started to quietly sing along with us.

After we were done with the song she gave us a big hug. I understand how she is feeling.. we all feel useless in this situation with Y/n.

"Guys, I'm tired and really need to recharge after today. I'm going to my bunk. Good night."

I give each of them a hug and get into my bunk. A few minutes later I hear them come and go into their separate bunks as well.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.