Chapter 21

Ally's pov:

"Hello boys, would you please leave my friend here alone. She's not interested." They have continued to bother us for the past 5 minutes. They had interrupted our conversation about tour.

"Sorry short stack, but this doesn't concern you." Jylie tries to stay near me as they push me out of the way, Dinah catching me before I fall.

Dinah is about to go after the group of 3 boys when Y/n comes out of nowhere and punches the one that pushed me.

"You leave my friends alone you fuckwad." She said it so evenly that it set my teeth on edge for the boys.

"Come on hun their not worth it." Jylie takes a fuming Y/n away from the group of three.

"Hey legs, can we join in your lesbian sex?" I looked at Jylie and saw a tear go down her face as Y/n turned around and punched the guy again. Only this time she didn't stop.

"I SAID LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE YOU FUCKIN ASSHAT!"

One guy kicks Y/n in the stomach, but that didn't stop her. She attacked the other two boys. All bloody, the 2 ran off and Y/n returned to the first boy and continued to pound him into the ground.

Dinah went over to try and stop her, but Y/n was too determined. It took Dinah and Lauren to get Y/n off the boy and Kardel to help the boy up and kick him away.

Kardel ran over to Y/n and hugged her tight as she struggled. I see tiny streams of tears roll down her cheeks.

Normani joins in the hug and starts singing Squeeze. She must have remembered Jylie telling us that Squeeze is Y/n's favorite song.

Y/n calms down and they let her go. She looks in the direction of the three boys like she is about to go run after them. I see Kardel get ready to go after her. This must have happened before.

She then turns around and joins me and Halle over with Jylie. She hugs her and just stands like that until Jylie seems to relax and knows that Y/n is okay.

Jylie pulls away and looks at Y/n.

"They didn't deserve that Y/nn." Y/n stood there and looked caringly into Jylie's eyes.

"I'm sorry Jylie, but nobody messes with my family." I look at Halle confused because I didn't realize anyone was related. Halle gives me a look that tells me she'll explain later.

I nod at her and rub Jylie's back.

Dinah's pov:

I come back with Lauren from chasing off the boys, and see that everyone has calmed down. I begin to walk over to Jylie when Lauren pulls me back.

"We need to get Y/n back to the bus. She's bleeding from her hand." I look at Y/n more closely and see the blood that Lauren was talking about. I nod my head at her and put up my finger to tell her give me a minute.

I go over to Jylie and hug her. "Do you guys wanna come back to the bus with us? We should get going now, Y/n needs to be cleaned up." I whisper it so that only Jylie, Ally and Halle can hear me.

Jylie and Halle nod. I smile and then look at Y/n.

"Alright trouble, time to get back to the bus." Without hesitation I go over to her and throw her over my shoulder. She squeals in surprise. I love her cuteness!!

Kardel and Normani join beside me as they giggle at Y/n and her predicament.

"We need to clean up your hand Y/n okay?"

I hear Lauren's caring tone and smile to myself. There are so few nice people found in this world.. I'm glad I'm surrounded by so many of them.

"Y/n! How did you get that?!?" I hear Halle and Ally ask at the same time. My thoughts start to derail to why Y/n beat up those guys like that. I'll talk to Kardel, Jylie and Halle about it later.. they seemed to know how to handle Y/n in this situation.