Chapter 8

Y/n's pov:

"Nooo.. noo!! Haha! Please!! No no no Dinah NOOO!!"

"Found you boo."

"Wowno... put me down!! DIIIINAHH!!" I let out a frustrated whine.

Jeez you'd think I'm a toddler how she easily picked me up and put me on her shoulder.

"Awww.. Lo, Ally!!! Look at her pout!" I look away from Normani not wanting her to see me blush.

I try to turn to look at Dinah, but all I get is the back of her head.

"Dinah.. please put me down?" I ask softly. I see her shake her head and let out a sigh, looking down at the ground.

"Alright y'all! Let's go!" Dinah starts walking with Ally beside her and Lauren and Normani behind her.

(your going to a hospital

They have needles there.. you know that? Haha maybe someone will stab you.)

I try to ignore the thoughts.. I hate my thoughts. I get that they're my only real friend. Like they've been there when I'm happy and when I'm not. Always taking me down a notch, so I remember that I am nothing, but sometimes they come in at unnecessary times.

(You realize when we get to the hospital, they'll know your secrets.. not all of them.. but most of them.. you won't be able to hide them hahah)

I can feel my eyes start to water up, knowing that the tears won't fall because there are people around.

I don't know why.. but when ever there are other people around.. even my best friends who I trust and hang with all the time.. I suck up all my tears. I want to cry.. to let it all out.. but I physically can't. I don't want pity.. I know crying isn't weak, but I don't want people to see me cry. I never even cried in front of my therapist. And I trusted her with my life.

(They're going to realize how much of a piece of scum you are.. they'll leave you, like all of your friends did. Have they tried calling you?.. texting?)

I hadn't even looked at my phone because I know the thoughts are right. No one cares.

"Hey Y/n.. hey hun.. you okay?" I hear Normani softly whisper to me. I slightly nod my head keeping my eyes glued to the ground.

I felt a finger push my head up from under my chin. I keep my eyes to the side, still not wanting to make eye contact.

"Y/n... look at me nugget.. what's wrong." I hesitantly looked at her and I knew the moment our eyes locked she could see right through me with her green eyes.

I try to look down, ashamed of her seeing the me that is worth nothing.

"Hey.. hey Y/n. Look at me. Look at me." I look at her, my throat closing from the tears that wish to spill. I could feel Normani rubbing my shoulder.

"You are enough." She looked me in the eyes, piercing truth into me. For those few moments.. I felt like I was worth something. Words can't even describe how full I felt.

I felt worth something.