Chansoo - Friends?

Hey! This is my first story, so sorry if I sound a little awkward. Also, English may be my first language but, I'm not perfect so don't judge! Anyways, here you go!! Suggestive themes ahead...

Chanyeol's POV
I rode in the car alongside my best friend, Kyungsoo. We were on our way back to my house so that we could watch some movies and hang out and stuff. Cars zoomed past us as we came up on the driveway, putting the car in park and getting out of the car together.
We shuffled into the house after I had fumbled with the keys as Kyungsoo threw himself onto my couch, grabbing the remote in one hand to turn on the TV. It was simple, no words were needed for these situations, as normal, he would do his thing and I would do mine. I sat down beside him as we picked out a rom com to watch.

About 40 minutes later, it had come for the time for the girl to fess up to her crush as she stood in front of him, hands shaking. She looked him in the eyes as he began to speak of how much he hated how she does certain things and how she acts around him. But mid sentence, she cut him off, yelling out a confession of her love towards him as the air began to feel heavy as he looked down, trying to process what she said. I sat in anticipation as for what would happen next.

Kyungsoo's POV
I watched on as she confessed her love to him. The words simply being spilled from her mouth, as I wish I could do. If only I could have the courage to confess. I continued to watch as the guy finally rose his head from the ground, grabbing her head and pressing his lips against hers. As soon as this happened, Chanyeol bounce onto me, grabbed my side as he shook my body with excitement. He was attached to my side, not letting go, laying his head on my shoulder, still shaking my body from his utter excitement. I could only look at his face and examine his cute actions. His profile was stunning along with his perfect fluffy hair and the fact that he was so close made it even better. I continued to do so, taking in everything as I placed my hand on his inner thigh, grabbing it tightly, trying to stop myself from pouncing on him. I moved my hand a little as his smile faded away and a look was sent my way. He seemed to question my actions but at the same time, he acted as if he had wanted this. His eyes were focused on mine, the movie now just a dull blur in his peripheral vision. As we maintain eye contact, he pulled on the side of my shirt to try and minimize the space between us. His warm arms wrapped around my waist with no hesitation as he gently placed his lips upon mine. It was sweet and slow. His lips moved in perfect sync with mine as our eyes closed to enjoy all that I had desperately been waiting for. I was pulled on his lap soon after the cute kiss developed into something more exciting. My legs wrapped around him along with my arms which were draped on his shoulders. Within minutes, he was standing up, placing an arm on my back for leverage as he walked me upstairs and laid me down on his bed.

He began spreading kisses down my neck, nipping at the skin and leaving bite marks. I couldn't help but be fully indulged in what was happening. My mind was flooded with thoughts of the two of us always being like this.

He soon found his hands up my shirt as he tried to remove it. He slipped it off my body as he began to attack my chest with kisses as well. Yet, he still isn't satisfied. He takes the button to my pants into his hands as he smirks down on me, popping the button as slowly as possible, teasing me for all he could. He then moved onto the zipper which he unzipped painfully slow as well as he could see the need growing on me. The pants were removed at an even slower pace as he made sure to make me desperate for more.
Next, he grabbed onto the hem of my boxers and began to pul-

*ding*

Sounded the doorbell, along with the shouts from Jongdae and Junmyeon as they proceeded to smash the door down if they weren't let in.

I sighed loudly as I looked into Chanyeol's eyes, anger filling me as we were interrupted. Chanyeol quickly got off of me as he picked up my pants and shirt from the floor, shoving them in my face as he watched me dress once more. He went towards the bedroom door and stopped right behind me.

"Don't worry, we can continue later." He whispered into my ear, biting it a little as he did so.

No One's POV
Satisfied with his actions, Chanyeol walked out of his room, smiling widely as he went to the front door to greet his friends. But what they didn't know is that they too would join the fun later.

Thanks to anyone who read!! This was my first so I hope it was good! I'll update soon!