SeBaekSoo - Late Night (Part 2)

Kyungsoo's POV

Sehun moved off of me as he smirked. His along with Baekhyun's clothes were soon scattered across the floor as they stripped me of mine.

Within seconds, our bodies were out in the open, cold air hitting our chests. Baekhyun grabbed the lube he had gotten earlier off of the bed and slathered some on his dick, passing it along to Sehun who proceeded to put it on mine.

He put some in his hands as he slowly moved his hand up and down my length, teasing me for all he could. I let out a moan as he went a bit faster, but pouted when he had stopped.

Within a flash, I was pulled up from the bed by Sehun who began to spread kisses along my body. I locked my hands in his soft hair, looking to see what Baekhyun was doing.

He was lubing up a vibrator as he slipped it into his hole, a moan trailing from his lips. I could see him coming up behind me, as he slowly reached his arms around my waist.

With a sudden movement, Baekhyun slams his dick into me, a scream being released as he did so. Soon though, I adjusted to his size and asked him to move, him doing so painfully slow.

I got eager, more than I would have expected. Baekhyun's slow movement killed me on the inside so I turned Sehun around and slammed into him.

He let out a yell as I tried to wait for him to adjust to my size, but to his dismay, Baekhyun began to go faster, causing me to move in Sehun. Baekhyun slammed into me harder by the second as I did the same to Sehun, our thrusts going in sync as it caused it to feel sooo much better.

The sound of slapping skin filled the room along with our loud moans that were full of pleasure.

Right now, Sehun was losing his mind as he continually moaned out. With another thrust, he screamed out, me hitting his prostate.

I went faster and harder, trying not to scream myself when Baekhyun hit my prostate.

With another few thrusts, I felt Sehun's walls clench around me as Baekhyun came inside of me. The stimulation being too much, I came inside of Sehun, the three of us falling onto the bed, finally catching our breath.

"Well that was fun."