SeSoo - The Car

Here's another smut
(as requested by Exo-Byun)

Kyungsoo's POV

The class was going normal. The teachers voice echoing around the classroom yet still not totally getting through to the students. We sat there, quietly 'listening' to the teacher as she spoke. 

The class was pretty boring, and I resorted to looking over at my boyfriend, Sehun. He sat looking straight forward til he turned his gaze towards mine. I smiled lightly at him while looking into his eyes. I stayed like that for a minute until I turned my direction back to the teacher.

Not but a few minutes later, I felt a hand on my thigh, slowly moving up and down. I looked over to Sehun who slightly bit his lip, eyes alluring me.

I tried my best to pay attention to class, but to no avail. He kept stroking my thigh, causing me to be way too horny for being in class.

He stopped for a minute, only to start palming at my dick through my pants.

I shivered in my chair, biting my lip to hold in a moan. He looked to me seductively, making me regret ever looking to him.

Soon, I heard the teacher start clearing her throat.

"Kyungsoo, is there a reason you look so troubled?" The teacher said in up most concern.

"N-No ma'am." I stuttered as Sehun ran a his hand on my boner that poked out of my clothes.

"Okay then..." She said, turning back to the board to talk about the subject again.

Then, with the ring of the bell we were released. I awkwardly walked out of the school and towards my car, dragging Sehun behind me. I opened one of the back doors, shoving him into the seat. I crawled on top of him as I closed and locked the door behind me.

"What the hell are you doing?" Asked Sehun as I began kissing his neck. "I'm always the top, remember?"

"Not today, not after that entire half of an hour you got to sit there and tease me. Oh no, your gonna pay." I said, staring him down as I tried to shimmy 😏 out of my pants.

Soon I stripped him as well and took off my boxers. Luckily I had tinted windows, cause damn some people would be getting a show.

"What do you mean by 'you're gonna pay'? Asked Sehun as a smirk spread across his face.

And in very sudden movements, I flipped him over, exposing his ass as I pulled him up and pushed into him without any prep. He released a loud shriek, his eyes tearing up as the side of his face was pressed onto the seat of the car. I didn't wait for him to adjust to my size, pounding into him harder by the second. His moans filled the car, loud and filthy.

The more I slammed into him the more the car shook. It rocked back and forth as Sehun let out another yell, me hitting his prostate.

I pulled all the way out, only to slam back in, causing Sehun to cry out.

"HARDERR! FASTTTTERR!" HR yelled, nails digging into the dark grey leather.

I pounded into him mercilessly, my hands dug into his hips. I kept at a fast pace, only waiting for Sehun to cum.

"I-I I'M GONNA - " Before he could complete his sentence, he came with a loud drawn out moan. I continued to ride out my high as Sehun clenched around me, causing me to cum in an instant.
I let out a deep moan, cumming inside of Sehun.

And without another moments notice, I was all up close and personal with Sehun's hole. I licked the cum out, flicking my tongue in and out of him, causing him to moan in pleasure.

When I finished, we got dressed again, wiping up the back seat. Sehun sat in the drivers side as I sat as a passenger.

"I was going to be a gentleman and drive home, but... my legs a numb and my ass hurts." He said looking over to me.

"Whatever, let me drive." I said, coming over to the drivers side as Sehun got out, me spanking his ass as he did so.

I smirked, sitting down in the seat as I saw Sehun having trouble walking around the car. Before he could get in, I pulled away, leaving him there in shock.

"What the hell!?" He yelled after the car.

"I told you I was gonna make you pay!" I shouted back to him. "I guess you'll just have to walk home, oh wait, you can't!"

"Ugh, I hate you!"

"Love you too babe! Bye~" I yelled out to him, leaving him to think in the distance.

Well, there was another chapter, hope you liked it and if I screwed up somewhere, don't be afraid to let me know! Have a nice day and expect more from me soon!