Chansoo - Christmas Eve

Ayyyyy, long time no see. Lol, I thought I'd come back to bless you with some Chansoo fluff. Sorry I haven't been active lately, I've been studying for a few finals and I've been thinking about lots of stuff lately. Anyways, hope you enjoy!!!

It was Christmas Eve! Music filled the air along with the laughter and pure joy of all around. Everyone had their spirits in the right place tonight.

Exo was having a Christmas Eve gathering of all the members and some staff. The mood was set just right for anything. Food was served to all and everyone stood with plates in their hands, talking amongst each other.

They had their Christmas dinner, dishes laying amongst the tables, only a single piece of casserole was left, which was now being eaten by Jongdae. Once he was done, the crowd moved to gather around the 12 foot tree that was littered with presents. One by one, people were being handed their corresponding present in anticipation for what they got. Yet, they were still held off when Chanyeol stood up to say a few words.

"I would just love to say how truly appreciative we are to have had your help throughout this year with all our performances, promotions and so much more. We hope you will love the presents that each of us personally picked out for each of you and that you will always remain hard working for us! Thank you!" He announced, ending with a bow. Each person clapped after him, soon tearing into their presents as gasps and oohs flowed from their mouths.

Chanyeol made his way across the room to where Kyungsoo was sitting. He saw Kyungsoo's fast movements.

A smile spread across Chanyeol's face as he watched Kyungsoo unwrap his present. Kyungsoo's hands pulled back the paper to Chanyeol's present as he looked up at him.

"So.... what do you think?" Chanyeol asked with a questioning look on his face.

Kyungsoo clicked his tongue, fleeing the scene as he headed to the hallway.

"Yah! Kyungsoo! Wait!" Chanyeol shouted, stopping him right in the doorway.

"What the hell Chanyeol? You can't just give me a sheet of paper saying I need anger management classes and call that a present!" Yelled Kyungsoo angrily.

Everyone's eyes adverted to the two guys yelling at each other. They watched on until Jongdae spoke up.

"Hey! Lovebirds calm down!" He said, a creepy smile spreading across his face.

"What do you mean!?" Yelled Kyungsoo again.

"Look up!" Said Jongdae.

A smile spread across his face as all had came into plan and he saw the shock on Kyungsoo's face as he looked at the mistletoe above them.

"I gave you that because I had something bigger planned." Said Chanyeol as he grabbed the sides of Kyungsoo's face.

He moved into Kyungsoo's lips, slowly closing the space between them.

Soon their lips worked in sync with each other, everyone watching the two kiss, some were in shock some thought it was sweet and some just didn't know what was going on. They just watched on as the kiss became prolonged.

After some time, Chanyeol pulled away from Kyungsoo, a wide smile present on his face as he held up a thumbs up to the crowd. They all cheered for them as they hugged.

Overall, it was a beautiful Christmas.

So, what did you think my dudes, it wasn't as good as previous ones but ayyyyy i liked it. Anyways, hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you want more 😊