SeBaekSoo - Late Night (Part 1)

Kyungsoo's POV

I sat in suspense as the finally scene played across the wide screen. Finally, the shared enemy throughout the characters was defeated. Soon the credits spread about the screen and I got out of the black recliner as I stretched out my arms, gaining a small yawn from my mouth. I slowly walked out of the dark theater room and into the main area where concessions were sold. I threw away the soda I had held in my hand and hurried to the bathroom. On the way there I noticed someone, someone all too familiar. It was Sehun, and he stood there addressing his hair a bit. I thought it was quite odd to see Sehun without his older, annoying brother Baekhyun. And oh weren't my suspicions reveled.

Just past Sehun, I could see Baekhyun, in an awkward stance as he checked out the upcoming movie posters. He really was quite handsome, of course though, I could never admit such a thing because it would feed his ego too much. He is super attractive but at times he really has a terrible personality. So while I snickered at the fact that he still had yet to notice me, I staggered past him into the bathroom. I quickly used the bathroom and came back out, while I texted Chanyeol on my phone.

Me: Hey, can you come pick me up?

Chanyeol: What the hell do you mean? Its like almost 1 am, where are you anyways?

Me: I had went to go see that horror movie I had told you about, Jongin had dropped me off.

Chanyeol: Ah, well I'll see if I can come, I mean you didn't take me to see the movie, and I'm feeling a bit tired :(

Me: Whatever, I'll ask someone else to pick me up, thanks for nothing!

Yet, before I could text anything else, I had someone in front of me, pulling at my phone screen to see the messages.

"Who are you texting?" Said Baehyun, trying to look at my phone.

"No one nosey!" I growled, pulling my phone away.

He just smirked and took a hold of my arm, dragging me towards the doors of the theater. I struggled to fight with his strength. Yet I only seemed to make him happier and stronger the more I fought. Soon we were at his car, and apparently Sehun had trailed behind the entire time. He finally let go of my arm and I decided to speak up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I shouted.

"You needed a ride, am I right?" Said Baekhyun smirking.

"Yeah, but that sure doesn't seem like a way to say 'Oh, let me give you a ride.'" I said anger ensuing me.

"Just except it and get in." Rang Sehun, so I inevitably hopped into the back seat.

Not but 5 minutes passed until we arrived at their house.

"Um, excuse me, but if you hadn't noticed, this isn't my house!" I said, trying to get my point across as I got out of the car to search for better signal to call Suho to come get me.

"Oh, we know." Said Baekhyun as he pressed his hands on my waist and pushed me against the cold metal of the car. He began to trail kisses along my neck as I just stood there in shock. He continued on down my neck, then to my collarbone where he found my sensitive spot. I shivered a bit the first time he laid his lips on that area and released a moan of defeat. Soon Sehun's kisses were trailed along one side of my neck as Baekhyun worked on the other side.

Soon all three of us were entranced by each other and moved towards the front door. Quickly Baekhyun messily took out the keys and unlocked the door. We all stumbled into the living room and made our way to the nearest bedroom. I was pushed onto the bed by Sehun as Baekhyun closed the door shut and grabbed something out of a dresser drawer.

"Don't worry, our parents are gone for the week so we can go as long and be as loud as we want." Said Baekhyun.

To Be Continued...

_____________________________________________

Guys! I'm screaming because I just saw my crush at the movies and he smiled at me, lol, I bet you can't guess where I got the inspiration for this story from...

Btw, I know this story is trash, but I just felt like I needed to update because I'm really happy right now.