SuDo - Sing For You

고백할 테지만 그냥 들어요
I'll sing for you, sing for you
그냥 한번 듣고 웃어요 ~

A slight breeze blew pasts groups of people, their names and faces unknown. It continued on, passing by a guy who was huddled into his coat. He was carefully walking down the cold street with his legs shaking, seeking warmth. And if to not make matters worse, within seconds a small amount snow fell from the sky. Each spec landed on his coat to his annoyance as he continued to scurry along.

Soon, he made it to a small shop. Inside was a cute counter in the corner along with a stage in the middle of the shop. He walked over to the counter, simply slipping his hands into his pockets as he examined the menu. His bit down on his lip, finally deciding on what he wanted and faced towards the person behind the counter.

"Hello sir, and what would you like?" Said the woman.

"May I have a Mocha Latte please? Also, can I get a chocolate chip cookie?" He said.

"Sure thing, is that all?" She asked, looking to the man in front of her.

"Yep."

Not but a few seconds later, the woman handed the man his receipt and he made his way to a small table in the middle of the shop.
Soon his drink was done so he went to the counter to retrieve it. As he walked back to his table, the lights dimmed a bit and a short sheepish looking man walked onto the stage.
---------
The man's big eyes danced across the room until he finally saw the lonely man sitting at a table while sipping at his drink. He took in a deep breath, kind of relieved at the small audience as he cued in the man who sat with a guitar in hand. The guy with the guitar soon started to play a slow song, just fit for the mood.

The short man soon lifted his microphone, breathing deeply. He looked to the man sitting at the table, smiling a bit as he began to sing.

"Nae nargeun gitareul deureo haji mothan gobaegeul
hogeun gojipseuresamkin iyagireul
norae hana mandeun cheok jigeum malharyeo haeyo
geunyang deureoyo I'll sing for you"

He sang each line with passion, his eyes closing as the words spilled from his heart shaped lips.

Yet, there still sat the lonesome man at his table, gawking at the smaller boy. He watched on as the man's song pinged at his heart, each word hitting him like a bullet. He watched on as the smaller sang, his beautiful voice filling the shop. But the end of the song was near and as the man sang the last words, a single tear fell from his eye. He looked up into the lights, his eyes glistening with tears.

The man who sat at the table just looked on. He wouldn't like to admit it, but he felt as if he could hop up on the stage and kiss the smaller. Yet, that's exactly what he did.

He got up from his seat and raced up to the stage where he climbed up to be met with the confused face of the smaller. He looked him in the eyes and put his hand on his cheek.

Slowly, the both of them leaned into each other, closing the space between their lips.

When their lips met, it felt like fireworks had went off inside of them. Feelings arose in them as their lips moved against one another in a slow, sensual way. The two soon pulled away, at a loss for breath. They leaned their heads on each other as a smile spreads across the smaller's face.

"You know, normal people just clap after they hear someone perform." He said, looking into the others eyes.

"Well I guess I'm not normal..." The other said, moving back in on him and placing another drawn out kiss on his lips.

And with that, the two talked the night away, not a care in the world except for each other.

Hey guys! I know that chapter was kind of crappy but I've been trying a new way of writing and I hope you like it. I don't have that much to do today, so I might post again in another story. Also be sure to check out my other stories. I have been working really hard on them so I hope you read and enjoy! Also, if you have any recommendations I would be happy to accept!!!! Anyways, hope you enjoyed ~