Xiuhun - The Closet

Hey guys, this story was a request by UnicornPudding4 , sorry I just now posted, I had wanted to take some time to make sure it was top notch for you!!!!!! Anyways, I hoped you enjoy reading! Also, thanks for 2k reads! ❤️

The morning was great for the group of nine boys, the sun shining down on them and a small breeze flowed through the air. The soothing hums coming from Baekhyun being heard in the background as they made their way to the practice studio. The studio was nicely lit, many hours of sweaty practice to come.
After some time of practicing, the boys broke up, taking a small break before getting back to work.

Xiumin's POV
I sat alone in a corner of the room, sipping at the chilled water bottle in my hand. The sweat caused my once fluffy hair to stick to my head, me running my hand through it so it wasn't annoying me anymore. Moments of watching the members dance to Artificial Love and The Eve bounced about my head. Yet one member stuck out the most. Sehun. The maknae made it seem as if it had been his mission to make me hard. His sexual movements intrigued me, making me wonder how good he was in bed. No doubt, said thoughts stayed with me for a minute, definently making me hard with ease.
Within seconds it got worse when Sehun began walking towards me, a smirk on his face as he bit his lip.
"Hey, Xiu I need to talk to you..." Said Sehun's deep voice.
"Uh, Okay, what about?"
"Not here." Sehun said without explaination.
"Okay..." I trailed off walking with him towards the door.
"Guys, we are going out to get something, anyone need anything?" Said Sehun to all the members.
"Nah, I think we are good." One of them said and I guess that was clarification enough for him because he continued out the room.
I made my way down the hallway with him by my side.
"So where are we goin-" I tried to say to Sehun but instead, I was shoved into a small room. A closet maybe.
"Wait, what are you do-" I tried to say once more before I was cut off by Sehun's plump lips being smashed into mine. Sehun pulled back for a second, looking into my eyes. Lust was present in his as they stared back at me.
"Do you know how needy you made me?" He growled into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I was too shocked to answer so he just continued to kiss me. I began kissing back as well. His hungry kisses hurting my lips, but I knew it would be fine later. He pressed my body against the door, his built frame enclosing me. Soon his lips moved to my neck, sucking and biting at the skin. A moan slipped out of my mouth as he sucked on my collar bone, sure to leave a bruise later.
"B-But what if the others hear?" I said breathlessly.
"Then let them. They'll be jealous in the end." He said sexily.
I saw where he was coming from so I just ended all my worries and closed my eyes so I could enjoy.
In no time, my already hard dick became noticed. Sehun smirked up at me, pulling off my shirt and shorts, revealing my abs and toned thighs. He removed most of his clothing as well, us being left in out boxers.
"If you thought I was going to give you a blowjob then you'd be wrong." Said Sehun in his seductive voice.
He pushed me down on my knees harshly and pulled down his boxers quickly, pumping his dick a few times. It was long and thick, surely it would make me gag. Yet within seconds, Sehun shoved it right into my mouth, pushing my head closer so that I could deep throat it. When it hit the back of my throat I gaged, tears forming in my eyes. In no time, I was bobbing my head and licked the underside of Sehun's dick. With each action, Sehun let out a long drawn out moan, making music to my ears. He was already on edge, and there was yet to be done about my own boner. But right before Sehun was going to cum, he pulled out, quickly picking me up and turning me around, removing my boxers. He spanked my ass a few times, a moan escaping from my mouth. Within seconds Sehun grabbed either of my ass cheeks in his hands and slammed his dick into my ass. I became teary eyed with the pain of the stretch. Sehun also left no time for me to adjust, just adding to the pain. Yet, soon the pain melted away and I was filled with pleasure, an amount of pleasure I've never felt before. Sehun brought his dick from out of me and slammed it back in, hot, wet sounds echoed through the small room. Not only that, but my annoyingly loud moans were uncontrollable. They were loud enough to be heard through the long hallway that was adjacent to the room.
"FUCK YOURE SO HOT!" Screamed Sehun between his loud grunts of pleasure.
"F A S T E R !" I moaned in response.
Now Sehun pounded into me at unbelievable speeds, and if the moans could get any louder they did. Within seconds, Sehun hit my prostate resulting in a piercing scream that erupted from my mouth. This only encourages Sehun more, him somehow going faster than before, chasing his high as well.
"I-I'm going to-" I tried saying before I cut myself off with a loud, pornographic moan.
I felt my hole clench around Sehun's dick in result and he came as well. But he was yet to be done. He removed his dick from my hole and bent down and lapped my asshole with his tongue. He licked all the cum from inside and began to kiss me again.
"That was great babe," He said between kisses, "Why haven't we done that before?" Questioned Sehun.
All the strength I had to do was shrug my shoulders, kissing Sehun back.
Soon, we gathered our clothes, putting on each item as we opened the door to the closet. There, we were met with 7 perplexed members.
"That was hot." Baekhyun simply stated with a smirk, a blush creeping upon my face.
"Shut up Baekhyun." Sehun let out as they all made their way back to the practice room.