SuChenChanSoo - Friends? Pt 2

Hey, this is gay/homosexual smut so if you're not okay with that then why are you here. But anyways, enjoy 😏

Chanyeol's POV

The pounding on the door echoed through the house as I made my way to it. I swung it wide open, revealing the faces of both Jongdae and Junmyeon. Their faces were a bit flustered from my untethered appearance. My hair tousled everywhere, lips were red, still swollen, and hickeys were prominent down my neck from what had just taken place. They just stared on in confusion as they walked under the door frame and into the living room. There they sat, in utter silence until Junmyeon decided to speak up.

"So, did we interrupt something? Did you have a girl over?" He said carefully.

"Well, not exactly..." I trailed off smirking.

No One's POV

"Wha-" Rang Jongdae as Chanyeol pulled him closer.

Jongdae's body tensed up at Chanyeol's touch, his eyes piercing into his. Chanyeol made sure to close the space between them as he whispered into his ear.

"Why don't we have fun together, all of us, just some sweet quality time, that's all." Chanyeol's hot breath brushing Jongdae's ear and neck as Chanyeol's hand skidded across Jongdae's sensitive area, bringing new feelings throughout his body. Chanyeol continued on to touch him through his thin jeans as Jongdae whimpered in surrender. Junmyeon watched on, getting hard himself as he saw the facial expressions of the other.
Soon Jongdae couldn't take the teasing so he jumped on Chanyeol, hungrily attaching his lips as he plunged his tongue into Chanyeol's unforgiving mouth. They continued on until Junmyeon got the likes of Jongdae and kissed down his neck, sucking and biting down on the soft skin. Moans poured from Jongdae's mouth as Chanyeol's tongue dominated along with the hot kisses being placed along his neck. By the second he was hard and eager for anything. The stingy Junmyeon took over Jongdae as he pinned him on the couch, placing soft yet rough kisses on his lips while moving his hips to cause just the slightest bit of friction.
Not but a few seconds later, the three of them are all attacking each other with affectionate yet hungry kisses again as Kyungsoo walks down the stairs towards the cluster on the couch and decides to join. He grabs away Junmyeon, pealing him off of Jongdae as they start to share heated kisses. Kyungsoo's already plump lips moving against Junmyeon's red ones, Junmyeon eagerly pressing his area against anything he came in contact with. The need was strong with all of them, all wanting this no matter how much it may hurt. Kyungsoo pushed Junmyeon to sit upright as he spread his legs and sat across his lap, slowly moving their areas against one another, Kyungsoo being the one to tease Junmyeon. Jongdae noticed their positioning, doing the same to Chanyeol. But it wasn't soon until Junmyeon broke, fire in his eyes as he ripped the clothes from Kyungsoo's body throwing them across the room, Chanyeol doing the same to Jongdae, the clothes of the two being lost and their bare bodies on full display. The other two soon striped in the fastest way possible. Chanyeol quickly put three fingers in his mouth gathering saliva to act as lube. Without warning, he pushed a two fingers into Jongdae a small shriek escaping his mouth at the weird sensation. Another finger was soon added with eagerness as for all Chanyeol wanted was to feel something. Kyungsoo and Junmyeon were too busy making out to notice Chanyeol's prep. But when they did, Kyungsoo was in for a treat. Junmyeon quickly flipped Kyungsoo over, exposing his plump butt cheeks to all of them. Without warning, Junmyeon pulled apart both cheeks and began to stretch him out with his tongue. His tongue flicked across his puckered hole as he teased him a bit. But not moments later Kyungsoo was moaning out in full pleasure from his tongue moving in and out of him. He became breathless as his need grew stronger. Junmyeon momentarily moved away from Kyungsoo as he looked on at Jongdae, wanting him, needing him.

Chanyeol quickly moved to the stretched out Kyungsoo and pushed in to him without warning. A squeal was released from Kyungsoo's mouth as he tried adjusting to his size. And soon it was like pure heaven to him. His body was pressed over the side of the couch and big hands were kneeding his cheeks. His hands grabbed for anything as Chanyeol moved faster by the second, pounding into the smaller boy without mercy. Kyungsoo was a moaning mess as Chanyeol hit his good spot with every thrust. The couch was scooted along the floor as Junmyeon began to pound into Jongdae, matching his thrusts with Chanyeol's.

Ecstasy filled the air along with long drawn out pornographic moans.

"Faster!" Screamed Jongdae at the top of his lungs, trying to get Junmyeon to help him chase his high.

The more moans, the closer both Kyungsoo and Jongdae were. They both looked at one another expressions, egging on how much they needed to release.

Within minutes, Kyungsoo was yelling for his release as he came with a long moan, Chanyeol still pounding into him. He clenched around Chanyeol, making him feel amazing as he still chased his high and made Kyungsoo hard again. His prostate was hit again and again as he came for the second time, finally being followed by Chanyeol's release. Chanyeol's body fell upon Kyungsoo's as they both witnessed Jongdae and Junmyeon finishing. Their faces showed everything that could have been felt as moans poured from their mouths. They too collapsed together.

Yet having Chanyeol see such a scene was unforgiving, he was hard again.

"So who's ready for round two?"