Lets talk, shall we?

To all those readers that want this to be a chapter...I'm sincerely sorry. I AM working on it, I promise. Life's just a bit hectic, but that's not a good excuse. I just wanted to take the time to thank each and every one of my dedicated readers. You guys literally are making me cry. 6 THOUSAND READS?? I don't think you understand what that means to me.
When I first started these fanfics, TDM was a series no one I'd ever met had heard of. And still, it's hard to find people that even want to talk to me about this magnificent series. Off topic, sorry. It's just... when I started writing this, it was because I needed more of the characters, their personalities, their dynamics. I needed an outlet. I wanted to read fanfiction, but no one was writing it. So I wrote it, not expecting anyone, especially not thousands of people, to be reading them.

You guys amaze me. You guys make me want to write!! Every comment, every vote, every time I check and see "someone has added your story to their Reading List..." You all inspire me to work harder, write more. I love the challenges you suggest, I love figuring out new situations for these characters. And I love all of you. Your comments, even the shortest ones, keep my smiling for days on end.

So thank you, all of you, for being so, so, SO amazing. I hope you all have a fabulous day/night. ❤️