|| t h e t e x t + d a n i e l // 22.6.17

Me
How annoying are Corbyn and Christina 🙄

Felicity Darling 💜
OML THEY LITERALLY HAVENT STOPPED EITHER MAKING OUT OR TALKING CUTE TO EACH OTHER!!!!😫😫😫😫

Me
This is what I deal with on a daily freaking basis when they're together.

Felicity Darling 💜
Well I'm glad we can talk smack about them even tho they're right in front of us hehehe 👏🏼👌🏽🙌🏽

Me
wow. u suck with emojis.

Felicity Darling 💜
WELL THERE IS NO EMOJI FOR EVIL PLAN U JERK!!!

Me
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Felicity Darling 💜
wow. i'm stupid.

"Awe babe no you're not." I wrapped my arm around Felicity on the love sac we were sharing. We were currently back at mine and Christina's place and all of us were sitting in the lounge room on two of the four love sacs we own.

"I swear I looked for an emoji like that." She looked into my eyes and I just nodded. She sighed than closed her eyes and began to pout so I nuzzled my nose against hers. She gasped and blushed, hiding her face in my shoulder.

"That was so cute!" Christina giggled and Corbyn raised his eye brows at me trying to get my attention.

'What?' I mouthed to him and he pointed to his phone and then to mine. My mouth formed an 'O' as I realised what he meant. I made sure Felicity wasn't looking - she was distracted by Christina - before I unlocked my phone and awaited Corbyn's text.

Corbean the Corbitch
KISS HERRRRRR

Me
Wot m8

Corbean the Corbitch
kiss. her.

Me
I WILL WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT!

Corbean the Corbitch
Okay so I take Christina out of the room and you two smoosh booties?

"NO!" I yelled and everyone looked at me. Corbyn burst out laughing and went to show Chris his phone. Red faced, I lunged at him and smacked his phone out of his hand.

"Heyyyyyyy!" He whined and flipped us over than started messing with my hair.

Nobody. Messes. With. My. Hair.

"NOW YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!" I barked and got out from underneath him then rolled us around on the floor. On accident Corbyn ripped my shirt leaving a big hole on the bottom half and I huffed in annoyance.

"Oh my." Felicity said amused and I winked at her. I turned and ripped Corbyn's shirt.

"Aha take that!" The girls were now filming our fight so I decided to make it worth their while. I stood up along with Corbyn and took off my ripped shirt then Corbyn took off his as well.

Catching a quick glance at Filly I saw her bright blushing face looking at me. She was checking me out! But Christina had no shame just wolf whistling at her boyfriend. I laughed as they quit recording.

"Don't get distracted Nintendo DS!" Chris called to me but I was to late. Corbyn pushed us both back onto one of the love sacs closer to the TV and slapped the side of my head. That was our symbol for 'I win'.

"Damn!" I yelled and pushed Corbyn off me. I laughed when he tripped over his shoes he'd chucked on the floor earlier when we had gotten home.

"That's what you get for not putting your shoes on the shoe rack." Christina tsk'd at her boyfriend and stepped over his groaning body to get to the kitchen. I just shook my head at the couple and took my seat back next to Felicity.

"Hey bub." She smiled at me and I winked at her again wrapping my arm around her shoulder. She blushed and seemed to carefully lie on me. "Is this ok?" She whispered to me.

"Uh why wouldn't it be?" I laughed and she grabbed her phone and opened up messages. I looked at her confusedly before I felt my phone ping.

Felicity Darling 💜
You're still not wearing a shirt hunny xox

______________________
646 Word Count