|| d a n i e l // 07.7.17

"Oh come on Karmody! Daniels back! You wanted him to come back didn't you?!" Felicity knocked on Karmody's door as we sat outside of it. I sighed and lent my head against my girl's shoulder, "Open up sweetie, please!"

"No! He lied. Liars are bad!" Felicity groaned and stood from her place outside her sister's door.

"Hey," I whispered and grabbed her hand so she had to bend down close to my face. I gave her a soft and sweet kiss on the lips than nuzzled my nose against hers. "It'll be okay, she'll forgive me. So for the love of god, go get some sleep. Please baby."

"I'll see you later on then?" I nodded. Filly gave me one last peck before shuffling off back to her room, sending me a cheeky wink before she entered.

"Karmody come on please. It's me, Danny..." I tapped on the door but got silence in return. Who knew a seven year old could be so good at giving the silent treatment? "How can I make it up to you darlin?"

I sighed and lent my back against the wooden door. But suddenly it swung open and I rolled into the little girl's pink and purple room. She giggled and tried not to show it.

"Hey Kar."

"Hi Danny..." Karmody looked anywhere in the room but at me. I watched her try and focus on the pony posters on her wall as well as the dolls laying around her room. It seemed as if she had been playing with them, I laughed. Her barbies looked mid date-

I shot up and ran out of her room right into her sisters. As soon as I spotted what I was after I began to run out again. "Daniel what are you doing with that-"

"I love you, be back later!" I held tight to the singular rose in my hand I had stolen from the big rose bouquet I gave to Felicity yesterday and jogged into Karmody's room.

"What's that Daniel?" The cutie asked me as I got down on one knee and outstretched my hand that held the beautiful pink rose.

"Karmody Jane Row, will you allow me the honour of taking you out on a date?"

"Why yes Mr Daniel." Karmody curtsied and took the rose from me. "But only so I can test how well you treat me sister!"

"Okay. Then I can teach and show you how men are supposed to treat you."

________________
414 Word Count