"Snooks" // Snake x Reader //

summary;

You are at a panel doing a 'Reading Fanfiction' with the Black Butler; Book Of Circus cast. Being apart of Snakes life since forever, and having a six year dating relationship, Snake teams up with a fan and writes a certain Fanfiction that will lead to some great things!

Notes;

I don't know what else to write!! Also I'm starting Hetalia head cannons on this account, if you want more from our Italian Twins go to MusicalLlama_ :')

Warnings;

///

-

Before acting was even a thought between the two lovers- Snake and (YourName)- they where close, which then brought them to their relationship. Both the lovers thought about acting when they where three years into their relationship, when Snake finally built up the courage to try out for acting, (YourName) was happy and join along. Their first 'acting gig' together was in a short film, the short film was just for little children who had to waste about ten minutes of their free time. When the producers saw the two couple acting in a short film they saw potential, they emailed both of them and asked them to meet up sometime soon to see if they where up to play any roles in the newest season of Black Butler; Book Of Circus.

(YourName) ended up playing a small role that died, and Snake got the honorable adorable Snake. (YourName) was happy her boyfriend got to keep his actual name because it was unique, like how did their parents name him? There isn't an actual meaning behind his name but he enjoys making up stories about it just to see if anyone will believe him. Most people don't believe that's his actual name, which leads to a whole bunch of BS.

Now that we have that little backstory done, Everyone that stared as main cast in the third season all had a few panels to go too. This one in particular had to do with reading fanfiction written by the fans that sat and listen to them that day, No one knew about Snake teaming up with a fan that everyone knew. Her name was (RandomFemaleName), who just so happened to be great at writing. Snake wanted to ask something important in his and his lover's relationship and since (YourName) just loved working on the set of Black butler he thought this was the best idea.

They did a few stupid fanfictions, Sebastian and Joker, Beast and Doll, then it landed on a short fanfiction that had (YourName) and Snake. As they read, everyone was pretty much at the edge of their seats. It was about five paragraphs but they where well written and by the end, the silvered haired male was on one knee. Thinking it was just apart of the fanfiction (YourName) went along with it. That was until the end, when the narrator- which was Joker- stopped.

'and Sake went on..'

Was all joker said. That's where it ended, being the confused person she is she took a glance at her boyfriend you only had a smile on his face. "(YourName) (LastName), may you do the honor of marrying me?" Snake asked chuckling. You where shocked at first, then you began tearing up. You nodded repeating 'yes', you couldn't tell how everyone was screeching at the top of their lugs if they where happy or if they where just like 'eW NO'. Whatever it was you didn't care.

Everyone on stage clapped along with the people screaming and clapping as you two kissed. (RandomFName) then spoke up, 'AND THEN THEY HAD BBY SNOOKS!' she screeched causing a few people to laugh. You shook your head, it was a thought but you guys weren't ready. But you did enjoy the thought of having Snake's children.

It would be a dream come true if you had snake's children.

Baby Snooks...

-

Okay so I need sleep, along with editing my covers for all my books including the Hetalia one I plan on posting tomorrow. So this is going to be unedited..

Also

Enjoy my short playlist of enjoyable Hetalia songs.