Thank you | Sequel Announcement

THANK YOU

I want to start this off by thanking each and every one of you for reading, voting, adding this story to your library or reading list. Thank you for every comment you left and immersing yourself into the story.

When I decided to turn this into a Wattpad story, I was nervous that it wouldn't do well. It shocked me to see how quickly it took off, and how much people were enjoying this story. As I continued to upload, you all inspired me to keep working hard, so thanks for all your kind and sweet comments.

You guys have made the last few weeks awesome and a pure joy. I've never had this much fun on Wattpad. You're all so special to me, and I think that over the past few weeks, we've been able to build good friendships, even if it is just through the comments.

 You're all so special to me, and I think that over the past few weeks, we've been able to build good friendships, even if it is just through the comments

SEQUEL ANNOUNCEMENT

So, as I said yesterday, I love you guys so much and I don't want to see this story end so there will most definitely be a sequel! It will be named The Admirer and I'd like to share the cover, but Wattpad isn't letting me put it in this post. The file is too big or something 🙄

I started planning it a few weeks back, so I've got a general outline. I'll be writing out the chapters as I get time during the next couple of months.

The plan is to publish the first chapter on December 22, 2017. That is a Friday and updates will be every Friday until the end of the story. 

Mark your calendars! <3

It's currently 24 chapters, which means 24 weeks of Doll Collecting ;)

I can't wait to share the sequel with you guys!!

I invite you to check out my other stories during the wait, it's not all serial killing and snarky cats, but something to keep you guys busy. I recommend Adrenaline or The Weaker Sex (there's some husband killing ;D)

Check out the Q & A in the next chapter!