chapter 5

Look the her face, LOOK AT IT!!! That - to Danny - is what an angel looks like.

=================

After older Valarie had a 'heart to heart' with her younger self, there was a little awkward silence. Which was soon broken by Kwan. "Hey, so, what happens to me in the future?" He timidity asks older Tucker who finished his talk with Tammy.

"Well, you work in the axon's lab now, and you're married to Star. You two have a son, James." Older Tucker says. "Which reminds me I owe James ten bucks now." Grumbled Tammy. "Why?" Asks Dani.

"Well, he bet me that if any of us got lost, that our parents would make it a nationwide search in less than twenty four hours." She looked at her parents who looked sheepish.

While Sofie shook her head, "You should really know better Tammy." She said in a sagely voice that caused some to crack up. The first princess turned to clockwork, "so, clockwork, are you bringing mom and dad here or what?" She asked everyone leaned in obviously curious about the King and queen of phantom zone.

"Oh, yes, your mother will be here in a while." He said smiling kindly at her. Dani and Sofie smiled. After that Sam had to ask, "so Tuck and Valarie, what happens to me in the future?" She asks somewhat quietly.

But before her friends from the future could answer, Dash beat them to it, "the Goth freak probably has a broke down house somewhere with her junkie husband." He laughs with the rest of the A-listers following suit.

The futures however looked unamused, but they were cut off yet again by the female dog called Paulina, "yeah, even if he was a good guy, he'd probably turn bad just because he's married to her." Again a great roar of laughter came from the A-listers.

The futures were practically fuming now, so were the past trio. Everyone was distracted so they didn't notice the door open and they also didn't notice a woman enter. But as soon as the laughter died down, the A-listers notices her, and all the boys practically start drooling.

The woman in question, had waist length obsidian hair and amethyst eyes. She was wearing a violet coat and a black shirt underneath it. The jeans she was wearing were complementing the combat boots well enough. She had her arms across her chest and was frowning at the students.

"What is so funny?" She asks and that was the moment the students broke out of their stupor. Paulina's jaw practically hits the ground while a look at the rest of the teenagers could yell that they weren't doing much better.

But before the students could do anything, the woman in question was tackled by a black and purple blur. Dani following suit not far behind. "MOM!!" Exclaimed both the girls as she wrapped her hands around them. Sam's eyes could probably compete the size of dinner plates.

The woman, however doesn't pay attention to the students opting to focus on the girls, "are you two OK? Are you hurt? Do you even know how worried we have been? You almost triggered your father's obsession!!" She rambled as the girls looked as guilty as humanly or ghostly possible.

Looking down Sofie mutters, "Sorry mommy, it was all my fault and it was my idea..." The students were amazed at how the young girl easily admitted that everything was her fault. The woman sighed.

She took Sofie's hands gently and said, "we'll talk about this once we go back." At her reassurance, the girls beamed at her and everyone had to admit Sofie and Tammy looked waay too cute for the world.

Then the woman shifts her attention to the class, "well, hello everyone, I guess, meeting myself in the past is kinda weird." She said. "Wait so you're me?" Asked Sam. "Yes" replied older Sam. "And you're Sofia's mother..." Said younger Tucker. "where are we going with this?" Older Sam asked.

"You're a halfa?" Asked Danny's quietly looking down. Then it seemed to be clear to future Sam. She sighed and made her way towards Danny's seat. "Danny, how I became a halfa..... It was in no way your fault. Actually, it was undergrowth, I actually had some ectoplasm in my blood from when I was possessed. And honestly, it's better this way." She said as a means of explanation.

She gave him a hug while the clueless students kept wondering how it could be Danny Fenton's fault. "You know, it's kinda weird seeing older Sam comforting younger Danny." Snickered older Tucker and the rest from the future agreed.

"WAIT, THE GOTH FREAK IS THE QUEEN OF THE GHOST ZONE?!?!?" Shrieked Paulina. The futures looked at her annoyed, "yes Paulina, she is the Queen of the ghost zone, and she and the king had done more in the ghostly and human world than any of you could even hope to accomplish." Said future Valarie frustrated.

They can talk bad about her, but no one messes with the red Huntress's friends and family. Older Sam put a hand on her shoulder as she relaxed, smiling at her. Younger Sam just looked with wide eyes.

That was when, from his sideline clockwork decided that he should bring someone else

=======================

I don't even have an excuse. Well, apart from changing routine and college is a very painful female dog. Anyway, I'm really really really sorry about the late update. I'll try to make the next one sooner.❤❤❤