chapter 6

Just as clockwork was about to say something, he was stopped, seeing a flustered Danny. He knew Danny was worried. After the incident with Dan, the boy hasn't exactly been the same.

He sighs and asks, "Danny, don't you have something to ask?" Clockwork smiles kindly at the halfa. And all the futures snap to look at him.

"Uh, yeah...." He begins nervously. The futures figured out what he wanted to ask, but let him ask all the same. ".... Do I.... Turn into him?" He asked shakily afraid of the answer. Younger Sam and Tucker looking at him worriedly as the futures sent a reassuring smile his way.

"Danny, dude, you promised us remember? Did you think we'd actually let you break it?" Older Tucker asked cheekily. Danny smiles at him and sags in relief. As long as he doesn't go on a full fledged murderous rampage everything should be cool.

"By the way, what exactly is fentonail in the future?" Sneers Dash. The futures glares at him. "Obviously, he's living in a broke down house with no job!!" Cackled Paulina.

"Well, it would be awkward for the king of ghost zone to be jobless and living in a broke down house..." Mused a voice startling everyone. They looked to see someone leaning against the doorframe.

Paulina literally started drooling. This guy is HOT!!!!!. He was wearing a sort of cloak and a royal looking armour. His baby blue eyes were alight with mirth. A smile carved in his lips. He was what Adonis would look like.... If Adonis got an upgrade. He also has a crown atop his ebony black hair which was much like Sofie's.

The trance was however, broken by a squeal of "Daddy!!" Everyone looked to see Sofie running and tackling the guy. He laughed back fondly and hugged back. He looked at Dani and pouted, "you didn't miss me?" Dani giggles and runs towards him.

"I'm so sorry dad! I should've stopped them, it's my fault we got stuck here." She said guiltily as she hugged. The class was slowly coming to their senses as to who the guy was and many didn't like the idea. He hugged dani back too, "Dani, don't be so hard on yourself kay? Besides, you all are OK now, so no one is to take blame. Got it?" He looked sternly at all three girls who nodded.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?!" Exclaimed Dash finally finding his voice. "Well, you guys would know me better as Danny Fenton....." He trailed off and gave a meaningful glance towards young team phantom.

*thud*

Everyone turned to the back of the class to see the young halfa finally having enough and passing out. The futures rushed towards him but before they could get much close, the two Sams took charge and shooed everyone a bit further.

****one waking Danny up later****

"How come the loser Fenton get to be king of the ghost zone anyway?" Sneered Dash clearly not pleased. Older Danny sighed and looked towards clockwork, "I'm guessing they wouldn't be remembering any of this?" He asks and clockwork nods smirking.

Older Danny snapped his fingers and a glowing ectoplasmatic tape appeared on Dash's mouth. Older Danny then answered, "to phrase Dash's question, I'd say that I got my connection in the ghost zone by being the second halfa to ever exist.  After the Wisconsin ghost." Older Danny answered looking at the students in amusement.

"Sooo...... You become half ghost in the future?" Asks young Valarie. "No, I don't become half ghost in the future, I am already half ghost, or as the technical term halfa."

"Yeah right" scoffs another A-lister. This time older Sam snapped her fingers and another tape appeared on the Jock's mouth. Younger Sam looked proud, amused and impressed simultaneously.

Older Danny rolled his eyes and scoffed, " where do you think Danny phantom comes from? " now everyone's eyes blew wide. Danny Fenton is Danny phantom?!?!?! (No dip Sherlock)

"Wha-?????" Was about as much as Paulina could manage. Everyone who knew the secret looked in amusement. And that is when clockwork's staff beeped. "Your Majesty, we should really go back to our time." He informed and older Danny nodded. Wanting the drama to be over.

The futures bid their adieu and one by one they disappeared. Leaving clockwork to be the last. Just before turning back to his humble tower, he waves his staff and the class freezes.
.
.
.

"And that is what Shakespeare meant." Mr. Lancer finished his monologue as he noticed that no one in the entire class was paying attention to him. He sighed and wondered if there was enough job in the nasty burger for all of them....

======================

Aannd freaking done. Ha ha ha good bye people. I finished this just before I have to go back to be with sane people....*shudder*

Anyway goodbye loves❤💙💚💛💜💛💚💙❤