Preface & Copyrights

Welcome to 'A Life Of Lies', everybody! A warm and hearty welcome from your girl Abinaya!

'A Life Of Lies' is an Indian Romantic Suspense-Thriller that revolves around the lives of Hansika Chaturvedi and Ayansh Mishra, a newly married couple who live in Mumbai, India. The story involves romance, drama, tons of flashback and also throws light on rape culture.

Kind Notion: Though the book is Indian - based, I would encourage all my fellow earthlings to try out the book! I will try my level best to keep the book relatable to everybody and I will be grateful if you pick the book and give it your kind attention. :))

NARRATION:

The story will be said from both the protagonist's POV in alternative parts of the story. I will try my best to not induce any confusions and clearly mention whose POV the respective chapters are, but please be patient with me. This story will be way less complicated if told from omniscient POV, but the thrill level drops. So, please understand the situation and bear with me.

SEGMENTS:

The whole story is divided into three significant parts, each having a fair share of both the protagonists' POVs. Here are the parts:

Part 1: The Love Lay

Part 2: The Melody Of Memories

Part 3: The Swan Song

NOTE: The story is written in such a way that the timeline changes from part to part. I will make sure not to cause any ambiguity and confusion when I mention the timelines. Again, the story will be way less complicated if written in the correct order of the timeline. But the thrill level will drop completely. Hope you all understand.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE:

(written by the amazing DiyaMahe)

© Abinaya P S, 2018
First published, 2018

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously and resemblance to any actual person living or dead, events or locales - except for the ones intended - is entirely coincidental. Where required, due credit is given.

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be reproduced or retransmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical, including printing, photocopying, recording or any information storage or retrieval system, without prior permission in writing from the copyright holder.

No responsibility for loss caused to any individual or organization acting on or refraining from action as a result of the material in this work can be accepted by the author.

Cover design by ©Diya Maheshwari

Moodboards by ©Abinaya P S

Other media work by ©Aswini V

Thanks a ton for writing the notice for me DiyaMahe! You're amazing <3