Chapter 0

A/N I am finally re-publishing this fanfiction due to high demand! I have actually finished writing it, so expect updates every sunday!

"Whew, what a week!" Kuroo exclaimed as he walked into the main hall.

"Another successful day I see. Who was it this time?" Akaashi asked, he had just finished cleaning his scythe.

"A clown. There was a town fair and, you know me, I come and present myself as the reaper, the clown laughs and asks me to not bring down the mood this much. Due to unexplained strong winds the tent breaks and a metal pole goes right through his heart. I win again" Kuroo laughed, he fixed his slightly wild hair and yawned. This was a busy week. Ten people in seven days? Not to mention one of them was a devoted church lady who had a guardian angel by her side.

"Well, good for you. I've been struggling with this young girl who keeps begging me to keep her alive so she can go to a concert of some sort.." Akaashi sighed, even thinking about her gave him a headache.

"Awh, poor baby. I'll grab you some sweet souls from McReapers next time, okay?" Kuroo gave his bestfriend a pat on the back, ah what a life.

"Kuroo Tetsurou, a letter from Him to you" a messenger boy suddenly walked into the room with an envelope in his hands. Kuroo immediately took it and read it, because why not? He was always up for a job.

"Another job?" Akaashi asked, he noticed Kuroo's sparkling eyes.

"Yeah, this one is easy. Like a 15 minute job, really. Some lonely college boy, he lives alone. I'll go and do it now, I'll grab you an Angry Meal too, okay?" Kuroo turned to Akaashi as he took his sitche again.

"Sure, I'll wait here" Akaashi waved him goodbye and Kuroo was off to the living world again.

Little did he know, that boy was going to become the biggest obstacle he has ever come across.

.

.
.

.

.
.

.

.
.

.
......

A/N I originally published this on the 3rd of October, 2017. I'm saying this in case anyone thinks that I stole an idea or something. I unpublished it after 6 chapters.

GrimReaper!Kuroo x Kenma wowowowowoowowow I'm fcking great jk jk

This is like a unrelated spin off of Fallen Angel, I hope you guys are excited!

This got the most votes on HITIG so I'm publishing it. Not sure when proper updates will start. I'll try to update as usual.
-hatari