Chapter 4

a/n it's 01:12 AM and I couldn't care less about mistakes so deal with it

"Kuroo, you won't get anywhere if you sit here in a corner and sulk" Akaashi crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"I'd rather stay here instead of seeing him. Even looking at him makes me mad, like, what is he to escape from death? To escape from me?!" Kuroo shuffled even closer to the wall and held his knees close to his chest, he was really annoyed.

"Kuroo, listen, I may not know what you're dealing with, but you gotta do something. Maybe you've been looking at it in a wrong way? Maybe there's some kind of barrier that isn't allowing you to kill him because he doesn't trust you?" Akaashi suggested, though, he had no idea what to do aswell. The only time he had trouble killing someone was when his victim was a devoted priest who was guarded by an archangel.

Kuroo suddenly jumped up and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Akaashi... you're a genius! How did I not think of this?!" A smile crept on his face as he grabbed his scythe that he had thrown across the room.

"Wait, why?" Akaashi asked, his face was puzzled with confusion.

"I just need to befriend him. Once he trusts me, I'll kill him easily! Man, you're amazing. Feel free to get anything from Grimbucks for a whole month, I'm paying" Kuroo gave his friend a quick hug before going back to earth.

This time he found himself in a parking lot near a convenience store.

"The fuck?" A voice spoke and Kuroo turned around. There was a homeless guy about two parking lots away, staring at him as if he was a God.

"What do you want?" Kuroo raised an eyebrow, before realizing he still had his scythe full out and hiding it with his magical reaper powers.

"H-How did you appear here out of thin air?" The guy asked, but Kuroo simply walked closer to him and put a few dollars in his cup.

"Listen, I don't know you, but I'll ask one of my friends to take care of you" he smiled at him, before heading towards the store. Kenma must be in there.

And he was.

Kuroo found his staring at different cans of Chef Boyardee, he stood there for good 10 minutes before picking a lasagna one and saying something that sounded like "just wait till I put you in the oven bad boy".

"Kenma, nice seeing you" Kuroo said as he decided to begin his master plan.

"Oh, hi Mr. Reaper, what is your name again?" Kenma looked at him before making an extremely weird face expression.

"Kuroo. My name is Kuroo. Anyway, what are you buying?" Kuroo walked over to him and looked into what he had in his basket.

A can of Chef Boyardee's "Bitch lasagna",  a loaf of bread, tortillas, cake mix, Yogurt and a bunch of jelly beans. Now, what are you supposed to cook with that?

"I don't even know, I'm just trying to survive till my next paycheck. Have you ever had a vegan sandwich? Now, I have nothing against vegans, but that sandwich tasted like a bunch of leaves were just put between two slices of bread" Kenma ranted as he took a can of beans and put it in his basket.

"Have you ever cooked yourself a normal dinner?" Kuroo sighed loudly.

"Why would I? I'm half way to dropping out of college and my grandpa gets a bigger pay check for sitting at home and spinning a fidget spinner" Kenma went into another aisle, it was a drinks one.

"Oh satan, let me make you something. I'm surprised you're so skinny, considering that you're eating nothing but food that only needs to be heated up" Kuroo grabbed his basket and went through different aisles, while Kenma just awkwardly followed him around.

What was he, a lonely college boy, supposed to do at a veggie aisle if he hasn't had one in years? Hell, he had forgotten how a cabbage looks like.

"Should we also get something to drink? You know, nothing weird about two guys drinking alone" Kuroo suggested and winked, and no, he has no sexual intentions.

"Sure. My friend and his friend once got drunk together, next morning he woke up at his teachers place wearing a fursuit" Kenma said while still admiring the cabbage.

"How does one even get to that? The only time I actually got even a little bit drunk is the time me and my friend Akaashi drank to celebrate His Majesty's birthday and I woke up in a middle of the Atlantic Ocean, chilling on a whale" Kuroo said as he took a bottle of beer.

"Oh, nice. I'm sure you had one hell of a night. Reminds me of that one time I saw a guy skateboarding naked around the neighbourhood. The police caught him, but he ran away and no one has seen him since" Kenma laughed as he put a big box of pineapple juice into the basket.

Kuroo just stood there frozen, because... he knew who the so called "Vanishing naked skateboarder" was.

It was him.

Grocery shopping with Kenma turned out to be more fun that Kuroo expected, he even cooked them a nice stew once they got to Kenma's place. Having fun made Kuroo forget about his initial plan, and for once, he had a fun night.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
...
Heyoooooooooooooo ladies and gentlemen! This fanfic is doing better than I expected.

The drunk guy who ended up at his teachers place is Oikawa by the way, that's from an upcoming fanfic called  I'M NOT SPOILING

hope you enjoyed!
-hatari