Chapter 3

"What the actual fuck is this? When will I ever use these formulas in my entire life" Kenma said as he threw his pencil across the room, which then proceeded to bounce off the wall and land directly into his drawer. "Ha ha, Kobe!"

Kenma leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes, the whole college thing was really wearing him out. Actually, life was wearing him out. Most of the time he just wished to fall asleep and never wake up, but not in a bad way. Just to stop existing.

"I should have become a stripper, but no... here I am struggling to find what the x equals" he said and laughing at his own comment. After taking a deep breath he decided to finish the goddamn homework and make himself some ramen as a treat for working so hard.

"Why am I even bothering with this? It's not like I'm reaching for some super high quality job, I just want to work at subway." Kenma scratched his head as he finally realized what he had done wrong and in a minute or two the problem was solved.

"Sandwich Master Kozume Kenma back at it again. I'm gonna make the most artsy sandwiches ever with such precision that even Donatello won't have anything on me. I AM THE KING OF MATH!" Kenma yelled and threw his textbook on his bed. Without wasting any time he stomped to his small kitchen and found himself a bowl.

Just as he was about to open a pack of instant noodles he heard a noise behind him.

"Mr. Reaper, you hungry?" Kenma asked, startling Kuroo who was planning on sneaking up on him.

"How the fuck did you know it was me? Or are there more grim reapers visiting you?... Oh my god, no way.. You're cheating on me" Kuroo faked a gasp and let out a chuckle, damn Kuroo, you're a comedic genius (you're eating a bunch of dicks).

"Don't worry you're the only weirdo I know who calls himself a grim reaper. I also have a friend who calls himself the King Of The Jungle so you two would get along" Kenma decided on making Kuroo a bowl of instant noodles as well.

"But I am the grim reaper! You'll remember my words when I torture you, big boy" Kuroo crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Big boy? I'm not fat.." Kenma turned to him.

"I wasn't calling you fat" Kuroo rolled his eyes.

"Well, uh, sure hurt my feelings" Kenma waited till the water started boiling before pouring it into the bowls. "You should be glad I'm feeding you"

"No one fucking asked you to. I'm just here to kill you, that's all" Kuroo said, he had already thought of a plan. He wanted Kenma to drop a bowl on his foot, which would cause him to fall backwards and hit his head on a counter, perfect plan, right?

Kuroo thought so too.

However Kenma didn't pick up the bowl when he noticed that he left the cupboard open, so he proceeded to close it and turn to Kuroo with most horrified look on his face.

"There's a spider in the cupboard" he said and Kuroo mentally facepalmed himself for the hundreth time.

"You're supposed to do what I want you to do, how are you defying these laws?! And those noodles will get soggy!" Kuroo yelled as he pointed at the bowls.

"Oh, I see you changed your outfit a bit. Now you don't look like you ran away from a Halloween party anymore. Nice jeans" Kenma gave Kuroo a small smile and checked on the noodles, before giving Kuroo one bowl and going to the living room.

"So I finally got my TV fixed, now we can watch something" he said as he sat down on the sofa and grabbed a TV remote.

Kuroo just kinda stood there for a good couple minutes, staring at his bowl. Why was he, one of the best grim reapers, eating noodles with some guy on a couch while watching an episode of Cops?

"Are you gonna come or what? I'm not gonna wait for you" Kenma complained and Kuroo found himself eating noodles next to Kenma. They decided on not watching Cops, but instead turned on Lucifer.

"This is the most inaccurate representation of His Majesty I have ever seen! This is preposterous!" Kuroo yelled at the TV while almost choking on his noodles.

"Oh really? How about the angels?" Kenma asked, he would have probably asked more but he was so damn hungry that noodles couldn't wait.

"Not accurate too. Angels are fucking assholes, they're always up in our business even though we keep the balance. They can suck my damn ass, but hey, the guy who plays Lucifer is pretty handsome" Kuroo leaned back and glanced at Kenma who was sucking up those noodles as if it was his last meal.

That's when he got an idea to make Kenma choke on the noodles.

But... Kenma finished them before Kuroo could do anything.

"Ahh, that was good. Well, you watch I'm gonna go and make us some tea" Kenma said as he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

And Kuroo just sat there, angrily eating his noodles and cursing under his breath.

.

.

.

.

.

....

Guys, just so you know in advance, half of this fanfic was written a few months ago and half like two weeks ago so it takes a drastic turn at one point. You can actually see which chapter was written a few weeks ago.

I'm just warning you.

Hope you guys enjoyed this 😄

-hatari